Check your account email address ×

Popular Vote....

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

seems to me that it's important for you that this election result upsets me. i'm sorry that i can't comply. i'm what they call an apathetic voter of the unpatriotic type. my passion lays in other areas of my life. but i do appreciate the attention you give me. :) 

u sound like a total cunt to me . I assume u ride a ski doo?

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Isn't the cool thing to do now is put a # in front of things?  Let's try #world'sgreatestdemocracy    It's funny because the one with the most votes lost. 

wow are u a fucking dumb ass . quit posting u are embarrassing your self and don't even know it

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Isn't the cool thing to do now is put a # in front of things?  Let's try #world'sgreatestdemocracy    It's funny because the one with the most votes lost. 

Gee. how about a # imawhinyleftwingpussy

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Figures you don't understand the Constitution and why it was written that way... 

Slave states college boy :thumb:

learn somehting this evening: 

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/12/13598316/donald-trump-electoral-college-slavery-akhil-reed-amar?yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp

Edited by SnowRider

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Slave states college boy :thumb:

Lol... No. But in case you missed it. There are a couple dozen states where he won by huge margins that still need votes counted. There are states where he lost big that still need votes counted. Please count every single one of them. Because 67% of those votes are his in the form of absentee ballots. Then let's see who the winner of the popular vote is. (PS... It's him) 

First of all, she’s probably not going to win the actual number of votes cast.  She may win the number of votes counted, but not the votes cast.

States don’t count their absentee ballots unless the number of outstanding absentee ballots is larger than the state margin of difference.  If there is a margin of 1,000 votes counted and there are 1,300 absentee ballots outstanding, then the state tabulates those.  If the number of outstanding absentee ballots wouldn’t influence the election results, then the absentee ballots aren’t counted.

Who votes by absentee ballot?  Students overseas, the military, businesspeople on trips, etc.  The historical breakout for absentee ballots is about 67-33% Republican.

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Spinfigurejoe became a ass once he stopped riding. I couldn't image what slinger would be like if he quit.  

so youre saying snowmobiling is the antidote to being a complete fucking faggot?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:

Hey....I wonder why the Dems haven't corrected this little gem yet......hmmmmm......

Do you know why?   Awwwww.....sure you do!  

"Madam President". :lol:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

575,000 vote lead and counting....47.3% to 47.8%.....the people elected Clinton.  The system elected Dump. 

It would really help the ParasIte party of all the votes were deliverd by  Libtard  Volvos.