Check your account email address ×

Popular Vote....

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wire to Wire! 

snowbeavis doesn't understand that the only places still counting are democratic strongholds where she already won.  It is strictly a partisan action to act like dems matter.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

snowbeavis doesn't understand that the only places still counting are democratic strongholds where she already won.  It is strictly a partisan action to act like dems matter.

It doesn't matter if she won by 100,000,000 votes.... She didn't win in the manner outlined and defined by the US Constitution. Anyone against that is a braindead fucking idiot who doesn't understand basic concepts of our government. 

"BUT WAHHHH IT ISNT FAIR!"

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I post and look at all the rapid responses. :snack:You guys can't wait for me to post on here :ylsuper:

Dumps transition and 'team' looks to be going real smoooooth..... :lol: 

Rapid responses are due for incorrect information and hackery. You aren't special. MC gets the same treatment for being braindead. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

I post and look at all the rapid responses. :snack:You guys can't wait for me to post on here :ylsuper:

Because it;s so fun showing you what an ass you are.:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Rapid responses are due for incorrect information and hackery. You aren't special. MC gets the same treatment for being braindead. 

You're a Dump voter :lol: Enough said :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Very smooth Barry never appointed anyone till 2 weeks from now :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

OH SHIT GOTME!

You're one of the 'smart' :lol: Dump voters and you know full well your fingers are crossed.  You're hoping for the best.  So far - I haven't seen a whole lot of good candidates for his cabinet... :snack:. Even Ben Carson told him to Fuck off 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're one of the 'smart' :lol: Dump voters and you know full well your fingers are crossed.  You're hoping for the best.  So far - I haven't seen a whole lot of good candidates for his cabinet... :snack:. Even Ben Carson told him to Fuck off 

:lies:and more :lies: from Taintrider, all the FUCK posts 

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

They kicked all the lobbyists out of his team. Decent start. We all know full well that who he appoints will be defined by one or two appeasement picks to the far right. He could toss an entire cabinet of smart moderate to right leaning people on there, but the one appointment that is loony will drive the media up the wall. I tend to have more measured responses than to judge his appointment process by one or two people. I also judge his presidency by more than appointees. 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

link? so strong holds like Detroit ? u are full of shit and know it there are absentee votes all over the place many many of those places trump swept it up so there was no reason to count them because it would not have changed the outcome . but nice cnn spin . do people forget information is free and ez now days before they post stupid shit  

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They kicked all the lobbyists out of his team. Decent start. We all know full well that who he appoints will be defined by one or two appeasement picks to the far right. He could toss an entire cabinet of smart moderate to right leaning people on there, but the one appointment that is loony will drive the media up the wall. I tend to have more measured responses than to judge his appointment process by one or two people. I also judge his presidency by more than appointees. 

:lol:  Keep telling yourself that.....you voted for him.   Now you own it.  :snack:

Many R's with real National Secirty experience bailed on him a long time ago and now he's stuck with second rate clowns for several key cabinet positions.   Only to a real Dumper is experience a negative.