Check your account email address ×

2021 Ski Doos

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Ohio is exactly where we got lost last season. We headed to Speculator a longer way and planned on going home through Ohio because it was shorter, they had switched up a couple trails in the area since the last time we were there and we probably hit every trail but the one home after that :lol: 

Tug Hill on the weekend, by lunchtime most trails honestly resemble a whoop section of a motocross track, just miles and miles of 30 foot wide clapped out trails. You're not going anywhere fast without an XRS or the other brands equivalents.

OOOffah.  Tug Hill on the weekend, no thanks.  Not only like a motocross track, like a motocross race.  Its pass or be passed.  I remember hammering through the woods on a Saturday night with 6 really fast guys, chasing some fast guys in front of us. and a pack of guys behind us.  Pull up to an intersection and everyone is sizing each other up.  Crazy shit.  I haven't ridden there since 03-04.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

you sure? I heard its gotta be in XRS trim.  and from what I can tell, you can get it in 900T too. 

It appears to only be available in XRS trim, you can get a 600r and an 850 in the shorty, it appears to be 850 only in the renegade though.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It appears to only be available in XRS trim, you can get a 600r and an 850 in the shorty, it appears to be 850 only in the renegade though.

on doo site,  go to the builder page select gade XRS and it will show 850 and 900T options , no 900T on 129" tho 

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

They kept jizzing about the Gen 4 chassis and it’s just a fucking XP lol

This from the guy riding a halucious green 2010 era 143 hp XP class cobbled up PoS that even when overseen by the Japs cant stay running long enough not to burn the body panels off itself. Jeezus Dude be humble and hope that turd isn't worth 1/4 what you paid for it next year. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Tinker said:

This from the guy riding a halucious green 2010 era 143 hp XP class cobbled up PoS that even when overseen by the Japs cant stay running long enough not to burn the body panels off itself. Jeezus Dude be humble and hope that turd isn't worth 1/4 what you paid for it next year. 

Yet it’s a much better sled than a new doo 850 so 

10 minutes ago, Tinker said:

:lol: 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

OOOffah.  Tug Hill on the weekend, no thanks.  Not only like a motocross track, like a motocross race.  Its pass or be passed.  I remember hammering through the woods on a Saturday night with 6 really fast guys, chasing some fast guys in front of us. and a pack of guys behind us.  Pull up to an intersection and everyone is sizing each other up.  Crazy shit.  I haven't ridden there since 03-04.

From Old Forge we can loop trail 6 to Boonville, chase the conditions basically anywhere on the Hill, and head back via brantingham and 10 mile crossing or vice versa. There's even a nice cutoff that brings you from Stillwater road to the midpoint of 10 mile crossing so you don't have to spend an eternity riding down an overtrafficed logging road anymore.

22 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

on doo site,  go to the builder page select gade XRS and it will show 850 and 900T options , no 900T on 129" tho 

They're so overloaded they shut down the builder, it gives you a "coming soon" message right now.

It looks like Doo is staying with the entry level sled market with 3 sleds now. I think they should've just added better shocks and R-motion to the 2 carb"d models and called it a day. They already had a reliable 600 (105hp) and now a new 600 (85hp) go figure

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

That 850 Backcountry is kind of sick looking.  The new gauge package looks real nice as well.  Funny the 20 gauges only lasted a year seems like a waste of money.  Pricing doesn't seem to have increased much either.  

Actually the 2020 gauges were literally Can-Am SxS and Sea-Doo gauges stuck into a sled. I was fairly unimpressed with the one on my Aunt's 2020 Enduro, this new one looks much nicer.

9 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

This one doesn't look too bad. 

2021XRSDoo.png

That is a very nice looking machine. If it was only more Axys like I would be back on a skidoo next week. 

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

I dont mine the gauge in my 2020.  Nicer then the 2015 x package I had. 

No big hp trail runner.  Unfortunate.

Yeah. I’d like to buy a ski doo again but man it’s just a lot of money for a machine I’m just not interested in buying 

Just now, ACE said:

Yeah. I’d like to buy a ski doo again but man it’s just a lot of money for a machine I’m just not interested in buying 

my expedition is perfect for what i use it for.  and surprisingly it goes good on the trails for a 153.  but i want something that was like my 1200 with a bit more kick. 

maybe that 1200 wont sell this winter here in town

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

my expedition is perfect for what i use it for.  and surprisingly it goes good on the trails for a 153.  but i want something that was like my 1200 with a bit more kick. 

maybe that 1200 wont sell this winter here in town

I should go buy that thing