Check your account email address ×

2021 Ski Doos

And I want to say that their spring order can still use some options. for one they should have more track options and 2 I dont want those pilot skis. WTF cant we have our choice of all of skidoos skis? FFS they have all of the linq options up there, why not skis and tracks? Stupid frenchies

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ok so I went to the website to check it out and yeah looks pretty good. So I priced it up... :guzzle:

image.thumb.png.56ba8002e83f4b963dfad7be8d4977dd.png

Just take the financing............8.50% for 72 months. :lmao:After 3 years of payments, the loan would still be more than the value of the sled. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Just take the financing............8.50% for 72 months. :lmao:After 3 years of payments, the loan would still be more than the value of the sled. :lol:

I know right? :lol: Is this just like the biggest fuck you? :wtf:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Oh yeah you’d be upside down in a hurry 

Just now, snoughnut said:

Just imagine how many dumb schleps take that financing? :flush:

I would bet most do. Alot of the dealers dont even like guys like me because I buy cash. They make more money on financing. 

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ok so I went to the website to check it out and yeah looks pretty good. So I priced it up... :guzzle:

image.thumb.png.56ba8002e83f4b963dfad7be8d4977dd.png

I was pricing stuff out last night, it's definitely crazy, it's best to give them a year to sort the new shit out anyway.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no more 137 freerides-  guess with the BC XRS there really isn't a need anymore.  

Yeah was thinking maybe a 137 free ride with a turbo and a tune be ok.. but nope. Not ski doo. 

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no more 137 freerides-  guess with the BC XRS there really isn't a need anymore.  

The shortest BC XRS is a 146. The bottom line is that 137" with a narrow ski stance is a stupid combination.

17 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Majority of riders don't need the xrs package. It's a look at me model nothing more. 

I used to think that way until I demo’d A 19 last year. The front and rear rode way better than my X package so that’s what I bought. It’s well worth the price difference IMO.

6 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

I used to think that way until I demo’d A 19 last year. The front and rear rode way better than my X package so that’s what I bought. It’s well worth the price difference IMO.

I am getting mixed reports on new r-motion and new skis, etc are only on 850 not 900T ? but on the builder page it shows 850 and 900T options on XRS trim. 

8 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I am getting mixed reports on new r-motion and new skis, etc are only on 850 not 900T ? but on the builder page it shows 850 and 900T options on XRS trim. 

Yeah it seems confusing but I haven’t had much time to read up thoroughly.

From what I understand they are actually offering a 2020.5 XRS 850 with the new suspensions, available at some dealers right now instead of waiting til fall.

1 minute ago, rump-rider said:

Yeah it seems confusing but I haven’t had much time to read up thoroughly.

From what I understand they are actually offering a 2020.5 XRS 850 with the new suspensions, available at some dealers right now instead of waiting til fall.

Yup, 1 per dealer.  I bet no discounts too lol 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Have to keep buying left over or year old.  These 20k cad sleds are getting insane.   I know we want the tech but pricing themselves out of business eventually 

ATVs and SxS aren't that much better too , they all are getting $$$$ nowdays 

• Like 1

I think the release sucks...yes they did some stuff...just nothing I want. The rmotion and new gauges were already great, and nav from the factory is stupid.

I think they need a customization program like Polaris for spring order sleds...especially colors and track choices. And they need to shave some weight off the trail sleds. -5 lbs is not enough.

2 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

ATVs and SxS aren't that much better too , they all are getting $$$$ nowdays 

At least in theory I can ride an atv 12 months of the year.  The smaller and smaller seasons for sledding and increasing costs all around will kill it for lots.  

• Like 1