Check your account email address ×

OFFICIAL election thread

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I survived about 10 mins of CNN when I got home and that was all I could handle .  I'm following some Limey outlet on FB , dunno who the hell they are actually

The little one here watches CNN for kids every morning at school and I'm trying to help explain some of this to her. Figured CNN might help

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

DU is blaming Trump for their site hacked. They aren't able to get it backup if you try to go they have a big thing posted that says Trump supporter took them down today

Lol

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The market likes stability.

Don't panic just yet.  I'm still fairly positive this is going to go to her.  But, this being as close as it is already is sending some serious shock waves through the Dem party.  Lot's of head sweating going on there.  You sweating too?  

And the market will make a bunch of millionaires and a few more Billionaires on this little scare up should Trump win...but in the end...all will be back to stable and all will be well.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't panic just yet.  I'm still fairly positive this is going to go to her.  But, this being as close as it is already is sending some serious shock waves through the Dem party.  Lot's of head sweating going on there.  You sweating too?  

And the market will make a bunch of millionaires and a few more Billionaires on this little scare up should Trump win...but in the end...all will be back to stable and all will be well.

If Trump wins...I will buy all the stocks I can at a discount cause they will bounce right back in no time,,,,guaranteed

In fact my oil and pharmaceutical stocks will really benefit from  Trump victory

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1