Check your account email address ×

Who's the most triggered member of fsce?

Anler

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

*raises hand*.  Learned that lesson 16 years ago. :lol:

Damn guy do you have Tourette’s or something? You just said the same thing three times in two sentences.  You sure you’re not triggered like a pussy ass bitch?  :lol: 

If the shoe fits wear it you cuckholded pussy ass bitch. 

Edited by revkevsdi

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not gonna lie. I like laughing a pussy ass bitches acting like pussy ass bitches. You pussy ass bitches give me lots to laugh at  :lol:

You sound like a grade schooler with this shit.  Of course, you've always sounded like that.  :lol: 

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

*raises hand*.  Learned that lesson 16 years ago. :lol:

Meh....I didn't catch anybody with that cast anyway.   I can't even give gifts away in here anymore!!!!  :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

what ever happened to that mn faggot mtm

He got butthurt and retired permanently  on BHIR after Mrs. Buttersworth outed the fact with a pic that he lives across the street from a decrepit watering hole called Liquid Larry’s. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, frenchy said:

He got butthurt and retired permanently  on BHIR after Mrs. Buttersworth outed the fact with a pic that he lives across the street from a decrepit watering hole called Liquid Larry’s. 

I always thought that was a joke 

Edited by washedupmxer

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I will say zambo is the poster with the most free time on his hands between here and a dying hcs :lol: 

Every hour he spends here is an hour his family doesn’t have to listen to his bluster. 

They should pay us. 

38 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he was a retarded ford mn faggot anyways

faggotball 440 and f7ben more than make up for his loss

btw which site is butthurt island?

3 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

he was a retarded ford mn faggot anyways

faggotball 440 and f7ben more than make up for his loss

btw which site is butthurt island?

Butthurt Island Resort is a fictional Carribbean resort where those with extreme butthurt from online events escape to sooth their gaped anus in a relaxed idyllic island setting until they can gather enough strength and intestinal fortitude to return to the site and pretend nothing happened. 

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Butthurt Island Resort is a fictional Carribbean resort where those with extreme butthurt from online events escape to sooth their gaped anus in a relaxed idyllic island setting until they can gather enough strength and intestinal fortitude to return to the site and pretend nothing happened. 

Wonder how @bussmans visit to see mtm a year or so was? Never said how he's doing. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, old indy said:

And why would that drive a guy away in the first place.                 fuck the world,  who cares what others think.

No shit. I live in a trailer park. My neighbors are Canadian. What could be worse than that?  

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you shoulda been here when mach got banned and almost croaked. how much a fully grown 80 year old man can care about a snowmachine forum boggles the mind. i guess some on here really are that pathetic

80 years old!!!!!! Why you smarmy little bastid, if I evah make it up to Alaska for a hunting trip, I'll beat you like a harp seal!!