Check your account email address ×

Who's the most triggered member of fsce?

Anler

Just now, f7ben said:

This is just in the last few hours

1665E29A-99CF-4063-BE62-3DB80EFD77F2.png

Yeah well I was looking for analer poasts... he doesn’t have very many good threads... but you do and whenever you make one he’s always in there poking you or momo. But you have a lot of poasts in you’re own poasts so I figured while I was there I might as well get two birds stoned at once.  So you got caught in the crossfire. Pretty cool if you think about it!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah well I was looking for analer poasts... he doesn’t have very many good threads... but you do and whenever you make one he’s always in there poking you or momo. But you have a lot of poasts in you’re own poasts so I figured while I was there I might as well get two birds stoned at once.  So you got caught in the crossfire. Pretty cool if you think about it!

How did I make you so triggered? 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

How did I make you so triggered? 

I started fingering you because it triggered you and it was funny but then you went full retard so of course I had to follow suit. 

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

I started fingering you because it triggered you and it was funny but then you went full retard so of course I had to follow suit. 

Well now momo is triggered. :lol:

15 hours ago, ACE said:

:lol: :lmao:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Momorider said:

Shouldn't have trouble finding NaziPigDog posts :dunno: that fat square headed FUCK is always on here posting nonsense :guzzle:

a simple word search of penis, cock, sodomite, homosexual, faggot, or cockbreath returns 80% of your entire post count 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

-8776 :lol: 

what a fat lying fraud

15 hours ago, Anler said:

Even the good lord cant save him!

You two massive ignoramuses have lost more points each than me :lol: you ultra low IQ lying shitforbrains Sodomites 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

a simple word search of penis, cock, sodomite, homosexual, faggot, or cockbreath returns 80% of your entire post count 

Well you're all that midget as well as a scum sucking bottom feeding shitstain so :fuckoff:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:    Ace (shit tickler) and Momo are such triggered Pussy Ass Bitches.  :lol:

I can't imagine being so triggered that you'd try to chase down every post someone makes.

Seriously guy, can you find a new insult besides “pussy ass bitches”? Your create Tivitt he level is like a -3

• Thanks 1