Check your account email address ×

Who's the most triggered member of fsce?

Anler

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Seriously guy, can you find a new insult besides “pussy ass bitches”? Your create Tivitt he level is like a -3

I told him that’s he’s not going to die from climate change and he absolutely spazzed :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:    Ace (shit tickler) and Momo are such triggered Pussy Ass Bitches.  :lol:

I can't imagine being so triggered that you'd try to chase down every post someone makes.

How about when your started getting “the finger” and it upset you so much you rambled on in thread after thread about it and then, finally became so worried, rattled and consumed over it, you actually asked site ownership how it effects your life?

Good times!  :lol2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Have I told you I would? Or are you lying again shit tickler?

You have a greater chance of getting killed by Islamic terrorism than by climate change. How does that make you feel?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are so many triggered Pussy ass bitches.  It use to be just Momo. Then limp1 got infected followed by skidooski. 

Triggered PAS syndrome is spreading as fast a Coronavirus.  Symptoms include losing sleep and being triggered by every post someone makes. It is accompanied by the delusion that a rep on sledding board means something. :lol:

EBA3689A-77B9-44CC-BD2F-93A9824C061F.jpeg

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

You have a greater chance of getting killed by Islamic terrorism than by climate change. How does that make you feel?

You have a greater chance of dying by being so stupid you forget how to breathe. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

How about when your started getting “the finger” and it upset you so much you rambled on in thread after thread about it and then, finally became so worried, rattled and consumed over it, you actually asked site ownership how it effects your life?

you shoulda been here when mach got banned and almost croaked. how much a fully grown 80 year old man can care about a snowmachine forum boggles the mind. i guess some on here really are that pathetic

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Awwwww poor Zambo the clown. 
Too stupid to understand. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Your insult  was so stupid you couldn’t even make that one up by yourself. You didn’t start using it until everybody started calling you that. :lol: 

It was an awesome insult because the morons that were using it were just parroting Trump’s white supremacist buddy.  You were even dumb enough to use it even though you were a two time cuck. :smack:     Self ownage at its’ finest. 

48 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

you shoulda been here when mach got banned and almost croaked. how much a fully grown 80 year old man can care about a snowmachine forum boggles the mind. i guess some on here really are that pathetic

I've seen some really weird shit go on in these forums.  I can't believe nobody has been beaten to death in here yet.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I've seen some really weird shit go on in these forums.  I can't believe nobody has been beaten to death in here yet.  :lol: 

:lol:maybe because you are one of the few that takes this shit seriously