Check your account email address ×

Who's the most triggered member of fsce?

Anler

Just now, revkevsdi said:

:lol:maybe because you are one of the few that takes this shit seriously

Oh...it's not me at all.  It is you though.  It's because this is the only way you can find communication with other humans.  Nobody around you wants to listen to your incessant crying anymore.  Hell, I bet your brother doesn't even want to share stuff with you anymore.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...it's not me at all.  It is you though.  It's because this is the only way you can find communication with other humans.  Nobody around you wants to listen to your incessant crying anymore.  Hell, I bet your brother doesn't even want to share stuff with you anymore.  :lol: 

65,000 posts here and brags about being a mod on hcs. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It was an awesome insult because the morons that were using it were just parroting Trump’s white supremacist buddy.  You were even dumb enough to use it even though you were a two time cuck. :smack:     Self ownage at its’ finest. 

Lying again.  I never called you any such thing.  Half the board did.  Not me.  Self own age.  Yeah ok.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

65,000 posts here and brags about being a mod on hcs. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

it's just some of you little haters that talk about my being a Mod.  In fact, I've never brought it up.  That and my posts here are something you are just going to have to deal with.  Best of luck! 

Twat.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

it's just some of you little haters that talk about my being a Mod.  In fact, I've never brought it up.  That and my posts here are something you are just going to have to deal with.  Best of luck! 

Twat.  :lmao:

unban me from hcs or you're never my friend ever again

1 minute ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

unban me from hcs or you're never my friend ever again

Yeah....pretty sure I used up all my "unban" favors with the rest of the mods...and they didn't go all that well for me.  :lol: 

Just the same...what was your username there?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

I actually never minded Frankie... it was kinda fun to wartch him troll the boomers 

Oh I like the cut of his jib.  He’s a perfect fit for this place.  I can see him having some problems on other forums though.  Slight.  :lol:

46 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

you seem to love all the attention you get, please stay north of the border you sniveling little triggered worthless cunt:handjob:

Not gonna lie. I like laughing a pussy ass bitches acting like pussy ass bitches. You pussy ass bitches give me lots to laugh at  :lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You’d have to be one of the stupidest mother fuckers on the planet to post any wedding pics here.  

*raises hand*.  Learned that lesson 16 years ago. :lol:

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not gonna lie. I like laughing a pussy ass bitches acting like pussy ass bitches. You pussy ass bitches give me lots to laugh at  :lol:

Damn guy do you have Tourette’s or something? You just said the same thing three times in two sentences.  You sure you’re not triggered like a pussy ass bitch?  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1