Check your account email address ×

Merry Christmas fellars

2 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

Hi fellers, thought I would pop in here and wish my fellow snowmachiners a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Minnie and myself. :bc:

Merry Christmas to you and your family and all the best over the holidays

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

Hi fellers, thought I would pop in here and wish my fellow snowmachiners a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Minnie and myself. :bc:

Merry Christmas to you and Minnie....hope they are serving some good eats down at the mission! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

is it bad it's 11:20 and I'm taking down the xmas tree?  

yeah.  is it bad the one up at the cabin will be up till spring when I put a bag over it and carry it to the shed and set it there in wait till Dec fully decorated lol . it is skinny so a combo tree and festivice poll . 

15772991873101054517130.jpg

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

is it bad it's 11:20 and I'm taking down the xmas tree?  

Ours is coming down today too. Thats all that is left. All the other decorations came down yesterday.

We leave AK on friday.  Headed on a Caribbean Cruise for a week then eventually back to Havasu by about January 8th.  

• Like 2

trees still up, had to leave for dinner,  theres no decorations on it but i've been told its going to the trash so I'll do it Saturday when i can run it to the dump.  Wife and daughter leave in the morning for NYC with a friend and her mom so dump therapy will be in effect.  I'll try to take a whole trailerload of shit out of the house then when the wifes looking for stuff in the spring just say IDK where it is