Check your account email address ×

bull shit shoot out

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I corrected to 18k, I was close. That’s disgusting btw. I’m sorry. 

woulda been 16 with tax but i added around 1k of accessories. 

I got a good trade in tho on my 800 etec.  can't complain about that with a dealer that has a lot of used stuff

7 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

It truly is the best production sled ever produced. Put 4k more into clutching and a tune and a few other goodies and it is a true monster in a package you can still ride all day on trail or tour for days. And if you are a man you can toss it around on twisties. I get why string armed faggots fear riding trails with it.

That why you got the underpowered 8000 noodle arms.

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Skidoo fanbois are retards and dont demand any better

Polaris headlights and PIDD are 1000x better than the cat and doo

I agree, but after putting real LEDs and a Garmin 276cx on, not an issue.

10 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Doo needs to get more power out of that engine. It really is in a class by itself not competing with any other sled. Lower power than the 2 strokes., higher power than the yamacat naturally aspirated  engines, and way way less power than a thundercat with similar weight issues. For the same money or less the cat is a better option. I know you had one and it had some issues, so there is that. Once a sled starts ruining your vacation time it is hard to go there again. To be honest, unless you must be first across the lake, the 900 turbo is a sled with more than enough power for most any riding.

Its one of those motors that is hard to gauge until you ride it and spend some time on it.  If they could squeeze another 30 hp out of it without compromising belt life, it would be the best of all worlds.  4 strokes have that nice long and flat torque curve that makes up for alot, and explains why they do so well against the 800/850s.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree, but after putting real LEDs and a Garmin 276cx on, not an issue.

Its one of those motors that is hard to gauge until you ride it and spend some time on it.  If they could squeeze another 30 hp out of it without compromising belt life, it would be the best of all worlds.  4 strokes have that nice long and flat torque curve that makes up for alot, and explains why they do so well against the 800/850s.

I just think with premium pricing should come premium components standard.

With these prices being charged it is ludicrous they cant put proper LEDs in from the factory and with how cheap electronics are now a multifunction touchscreen gauge should be standard on all oem

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

With these prices being charged it is ludicrous they cant put proper LEDs in from the factory and with how cheap electronics are now a multifunction touchscreen gauge should be standard on all oem

Frig yeah, I agree. Ski Doo has mastered the art of stuffing overpriced accessories up their customers asses.  “Yes sir, may I have another!!”  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Frig yeah, I agree. Ski Doo has mastered the art of stuffing overpriced accessories up their customers asses.  “Yes sir, may I have another!!”  

I don't blame them one bit.  With such a loyal following, who wouldn't?:lol:

Mine is ready for pickup, got it with led lights and a few other goodies.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't blame them one bit.  With such a loyal following, who wouldn't?:lol:

Mine is ready for pickup, got it with led lights and a few other goodies.

I’m a doo guy at heart... still waiting since 09 for them to make something worth buying new lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/24/2019 at 9:18 PM, f7ben said:

A 290 tune in the tcat will put 20+ lengths on an 850 in 1000'

You really have to ride that kind of trail power to really understand how violent it is coming out of a corner and giving it

Yep.   Ride one for a bit then get on a 800/850.....they feel like a fan.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Agreed.  I DGAF about the gauge though.  Something Poo has done well on both categories.  WTF is Cat doing with their shit lights?  We all laughed at them when they were lining up on the SX line.  Poo wins the brightest, Doo right after and Cat using candles and a reflective device.  WTF????  

I didn't realize how bad mine were until out in the dark a couple weeks ago (never rode mine at night).  Total shit....even if I did have them adjusted properly, which I didn't.  I assume Cat has finally gone all LED on the new models?  @Tickle Shits  @bussman ????

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  I DGAF about the gauge though.  Something Poo has done well on both categories.  WTF is Cat doing with their shit lights?  We all laughed at them when they were lining up on the SX line.  Poo wins the brightest, Doo right after and Cat using candles and a reflective device.  WTF????  

I didn't realize how bad mine were until out in the dark a couple weeks ago (never rode mine at night).  Total shit....even if I did have them adjusted properly, which I didn't.  I assume Cat has finally gone all LED on the new models?  @Tickle Shits  @bussman ????

Cat went LED awhile ago dude. Mine work awesome. 

8A1E59A0-0CB8-4A10-BE69-7EE252951E0F.jpeg

Just now, bussman said:

Cat went LED awhile ago dude. Mine work awesome. 

8A1E59A0-0CB8-4A10-BE69-7EE252951E0F.jpeg

"a while".  I don't know....lot's of PC's out there with crap lights still.  Those look good though....and they'd fit right on my sled perfectly. I'll throw in a better looking flyscreen on the deal too!  Everybody wins!  Well, except you.  :lmao: 

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I just read where Hurricane has a 215-HP tune for the 900, a remap and new injectors.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Come on.  I'm gonna at least check it out   Power.

We’ll see.  I did that game with many sleds, including my 2012 cat turbo which I put a tune on.  Basically started breaking my clutch or blowing my 220 dollar belt every weekend.  This little turbo is like a swiss watch in comparison, and I made a bunch of changes to mine this season as it is.  I dont want to screw that up.  I hate working on sleds during the season with breakdowns.   I have a buddy who has the same sled and has his modded to the extent that he’s expecting 130 mph on the lakes on stock tuning.  I geared mine down, put a deeper lug track on and went in a different direction.  I still might consider something if they prove reliable with modest boosts.  :bc: 

92159CDB-E21E-479A-85B1-33DCDDD9FBCB.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

We’ll see.  I did that game with many sleds, including my 2012 cat turbo which I put a tune on.  Basically started breaking my clutch or blowing my 220 dollar belt every weekend.  This little turbo is like a swiss watch in comparison, and I made a bunch of changes to mine this season as it is.  I dont want to screw that up.  I hate working on sleds during the season with breakdowns.   I have a buddy who has the same sled and has his modded to the extent that he’s expecting 130 mph on the lakes on stock tuning.  I geared mine down, put a deeper lug track on and went in a different direction.  I still might consider something if they prove reliable with modest boosts.  :bc: 

92159CDB-E21E-479A-85B1-33DCDDD9FBCB.jpeg

:lol:  

• Like 1