Check your account email address ×

bull shit shoot out

Just now, Tickle Shits said:

What springs are in it?

Everything is stock at the moment other than the washer now. Last year I just rode it and enjoyed. Only made full pulls a few times against Bhen and the CFR and the F7 with my kid. Neither day was what I’d call ideal but it was okay. I’ll have more accurate feedback this year. 

1 hour ago, bussman said:

With a 2.52 pitch I know for a fact gearing it up will make it faster. I’m not swapping out the 2.86 and that’s what’s holding me back. Mixed reviews on that. 

I put the Derlin washer in the secondary and have a Carlisle belt coming. If those two things don’t bring the RPM’s down enough (8500ish last year,  I want 8100) I’ll throw a gram or two in the primary weights. But part of me wants to gear up first if that belt holds better. If your 20’ over revs start where I did. 

Grow a set.

Screenshot_20191225-180651_Chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

I think they’re even worse than the cat somehow 

Skidoo fanbois are retards and dont demand any better

Polaris headlights and PIDD are 1000x better than the cat and doo

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

900 turbo>all 2 strokes. 

Doo needs to get more power out of that engine. It really is in a class by itself not competing with any other sled. Lower power than the 2 strokes., higher power than the yamacat naturally aspirated  engines, and way way less power than a thundercat with similar weight issues. For the same money or less the cat is a better option. I know you had one and it had some issues, so there is that. Once a sled starts ruining your vacation time it is hard to go there again. To be honest, unless you must be first across the lake, the 900 turbo is a sled with more than enough power for most any riding.

17 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Thunder cat is pretty badass 

It truly is the best production sled ever produced. Put 4k more into clutching and a tune and a few other goodies and it is a true monster in a package you can still ride all day on trail or tour for days. And if you are a man you can toss it around on twisties. I get why string armed faggots fear riding trails with it.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Skidoo fanbois are retards and dont demand any better

Polaris headlights and PIDD are 1000x better than the cat and doo

I agree 100%. I put some alpha 3 Sii LED headlights on the xrs and wow, what a difference. They’re nice but on a $15k snowcheck sled they should be standard. The gauge is basically the same as my 11 xrs was. Smh. 

This pic is taken in our machine shop, it’s probably over 100 ft long from where I stood if I I had to guess? Those mills in the background are 9ft deep or so.  That was a low beam shot while tweaking beam height. Pitch black outside and in the shop otherwise.

42D16113-563A-40E1-AFEF-699FC1509459.jpeg

Edited by thewayout

Just now, thewayout said:

They why don’t you have a 20 year old sled if none of the new tech matters to you? 

i turned my new sled on and looked at the gauge.  moved the bars to be in the way and said ahhhh thats better. 

dont care if it has all the cool tech in the gauge.  as long as it shifts into high im happy.

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

i turned my new sled on and looked at the gauge.  moved the bars to be in the way and said ahhhh thats better. 

dont care if it has all the cool tech in the gauge.  as long as it shifts into high im happy.

You can do that with a bearcat or Yamaha VK :snack: 

Edited by thewayout