Check your account email address ×

Who wants to place a bet on Trump getting a second term?

• 11 months later...
On 1/2/2020 at 2:02 PM, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

ok dippy. its on. and come november we will see if you have saved up enough money. ha

Did you conveniently forget about the bet? Or are you having trouble saving up $100.00?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Lots of ownage in this thread

It’s a shame they are all cowards. Otherwise Freedom sledder could have seen $2,000.00 coming their way. That’s assuming they aren’t all liars and welchers. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Did you conveniently forget about the bet? Or are you having trouble saving up $100.00?

Holy fuck....you're balls finally dropped  :lol: You're still a cunt though

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

hey eastern retard. nobody came at me for it. like i said i paid out this time in town. if you have some one that bet against me on a list i can't remember, post the post i did and i will pay with a gosh and oh shucks. ya dopey fuck. and actually you fucked off like a fag at the playboy mansion a while back.there are some of us here that dont take a cock up the ass and carry on. so, again, if i made a bet on this and forgot who, please refresh my memory. i will pull it out of my couch

Edited by mtnloverxtreme2

19 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

hey eastern retard. nobody came at me for it. like i said i paid out this time in town. if you have some one that bet against me on a list i can't remember, post the post i did and i will pay with a gosh and oh shucks. ya dopey fuck. and actually you fucked off like a fag at the playboy mansion a while back.there are some of us here that dont take a cock up the ass and carry on. so, again, if i made a bet on this and forgot who, please refresh my memory. i will pull it out of my couch

Five posts up he has it posted.  Looks like you owe him :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Five posts up he has it posted.  Looks like you owe him :thumbsup:

thanks SR . when he PM's me i will pay. sorry, cant remember, but if there is a post, a payment is on its way. like i said, lost 300 this election, another hun isnt much. again ya commie fuck, thanks. hate to have unpaid bills

6 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

thanks SR . when he PM's me i will pay. sorry, cant remember, but if there is a post, a payment is on its way. like i said, lost 300 this election, another hun isnt much. again ya commie fuck, thanks. hate to have unpaid bills

I have a $100 coming also.....don’t forget the commie’s vote Repug. 

DF5D2B8A-0415-40C5-92D7-5E936760554D.jpeg

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

Gotta give you credit. You’re the only Trump supporter with enough money and balls to back their stupidity with the bet. 

It doesn’t mean your aren’t stupid, but at least you aren’t a little bitch.

The bet was a $100.00 donation to Freedom sledder. Send them a $100.00 to help with site maintenance. They deserve it for putting up with this shit show. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

@ckf please let me know when the money arrives. Sounds like he’s Willing to pay. 
Unlike the majority of Trump supporters on this thread who were all talk. 

I bet a bunch of them when they were peddling their post election bullshit.  One took a bet.  The rest kept peddling and didn’t bet...shows you how confident they were in their dear leader :lol: 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

@ckf please let me know when the money arrives. Sounds like he’s Willing to pay. 
Unlike the majority of Trump supporters on this thread who were all talk. 

Most of us were smart enough to not take you one sided fake bet.

18 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

I offererd a straight bet, you played childish games. 

What you and the rest of the Trumpanzies wanted was me to risk $2,000.00 while 20 of you risked $100.00 each. 
You were too much of a pussy to bet $100.00.  Maybe you should stop pretending you are anything other than a little bitch. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What you and the rest of the Trumpanzies wanted was me to risk $2,000.00 while 20 of you risked $100.00 each. 
You were too much of a pussy to bet $100.00.  Maybe you should stop pretending you are anything other than a little bitch. 

I offered a straight up bet. You seem a bit triggered, try some more bran in your diet.

On 12/12/2020 at 7:03 AM, SnowRider said:

I bet a bunch of them when they were peddling their post election bullshit.  One took a bet.  The rest kept peddling and didn’t bet...shows you how confident they were in their dear leader :lol: 

hi SR. just pm'ed rev. will do, was out of town.

An actress, Debra Messing, I guess just posted on TWITTER that she hopes that Donny Flair is the " MOST POPULAR BOYFRIEND " in prison!!!! LMMFAO!! That is some funny shit !!!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

On 12/12/2020 at 10:03 AM, SnowRider said:

You’ll notice the ones the wouldn’t risk $100.00 going to freedom sledder spend a lot of time pretending they have money. They were the loudest on this thread but the weasels that wouldn’t bet. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You’ll notice the ones the wouldn’t risk $100.00 going to freedom sledder spend a lot of time pretending they have money. They were the loudest on this thread but the weasels that wouldn’t bet. 

LOL!!!!!  You were last at from the first page then....every page after were ripped apart because you are such an idiot.  Only you, Tools or MC would continue to keep your own threads alive in which you were badly thumped to death throughout.  :lol: 

But, in all three of your defense:  none of you have any factual self awareness as you all think you are somehow "winning" in here.  :lmao: