Check your account email address ×

Draft Articles of Impeachment

• Platinum Contributing Member

IMPEACHMENT

Pelosi reveals plan to proceed with articles of impeachment against Trump

The speaker said investigators have uncovered more than sufficient evidence to show that Trump abused his office.

Nancy Pelosi

House Speaker Nacny Pelosi. | Alex Edelman/Getty Images

By HEATHER CAYGLE

12/05/2019 09:12 AM EST

Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced that the House will draft articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, a historic step that signals Democrats are increasingly likely to vote to impeach Trump before the end of this year.

Pelosi said impeachment investigators have uncovered more than sufficient evidence to show that Trump abused his office for political gain, violating the president’s oath to the Constitution and warranting removal.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/05/pelosi-reveals-plan-to-proceed-with-articles-of-impeachment-against-trump-076173

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Better be prepared to rescind past impeachment charges for Nixon and Clinton.

Repubs Will side with Trump choosing to support  president breaking laws. Yeah that’s gonna help em in the next election....lol

In your opinion how will this play out any different then it did with Bill Clinton?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Repubs Will side with Trump choosing to support  president breaking laws. Yeah that’s gonna help em in the next election....lol

WHy aren't you taking bets on the election?  Seems you could use the money.  What are Vegas odds now?  :lol2:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What law has Trump broke exactly?

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

you have been 100% wrong on every thing for 3 yrs . this is no diff your hero's just gave away the house and Trump will be your president for 5 more yrs . deal with it . I know you are still cluless how this will play out . but again just remember this feeling of excitement it may get you by the rough patch in about a yr when your hero's loose it all again . lmfao almost sad to watch the disapointmets over and over but then I remember who is getting there dick slapped and I can't help but to lmfao . keep up the comic relief 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Skidooski said:

IMPEACHMENT

Pelosi reveals plan to proceed with articles of impeachment against Trump

The speaker said investigators have uncovered more than sufficient evidence to show that Trump abused his office.

Nancy Pelosi

House Speaker Nacny Pelosi. | Alex Edelman/Getty Images

By HEATHER CAYGLE

12/05/2019 09:12 AM EST

Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced that the House will draft articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, a historic step that signals Democrats are increasingly likely to vote to impeach Trump before the end of this year.

Pelosi said impeachment investigators have uncovered more than sufficient evidence to show that Trump abused his office for political gain, violating the president’s oath to the Constitution and warranting removal.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/05/pelosi-reveals-plan-to-proceed-with-articles-of-impeachment-against-trump-076173

I read about them using using something called the constitution and also talking about the founding fathers.

That doesn't mean anything to Mercans does it?  

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I read about them using using something called the constitution and also talking about the founding fathers.

One things for certain, you don’t mean anything to us :thumb:

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Suddenly liberals are concerned about the constitution?

C3427847-F5FE-4014-AEA2-1429BF64C1DD.thumb.jpeg.87bfc73f4773bb33bfdc10b018f8862c.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Wait until it gets to the senate.  Buckle up Beavis.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Some interesting scenarios coming up for sure.  None of them work out well for the Dems in my math.....unless the R’a gift them something.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

I’m wonder what is going to cause more tears and the level of flooding they are going bring?

The senate, with Moscow Mitch being the judge Judy or Trumps 2020 election win?  These things are going to cause floods of biblical proportions but which one will be cried over more by democrats

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Some interesting scenarios coming up for sure.  None of them work out well for the Dems in my math.....unless the R’a gift them something.

Exactly.  I’m actually looking forward to it.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

What law has Trump broke exactly?

Beat me to it :bc:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

One things for certain, you don’t mean anything to us :thumb:

Exactly :bc:

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Suddenly liberals are concerned about the constitution?

C3427847-F5FE-4014-AEA2-1429BF64C1DD.thumb.jpeg.87bfc73f4773bb33bfdc10b018f8862c.jpeg

:lol:

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yep :bc:

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  I’m actually looking forward to it.  :lol: 

Yep :bc:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me too.  :lol: 

Me three :bc: :lmao: