Check your account email address ×

Meanwhile in Mexico.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

I was looking at the DR.  Only been there on the cruise boat.  Other thing i am looking at is Aruba which i haven't been too in awhile but really liked.    

Never been there but my folks were and liked it.   Have some family and friends that went to Turks and said it was the most amazing place they've ever been.  Especially the water.  One of the few places down there I'm interested in going.

grace-bay-caicos2-1140x528.jpg

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well just like alcohol and weed legit companies take over and they typically dont kill people. Cocaine is better for you than energy drinks! :bc: 

TBH is cocaine itself really that bad? Never tried it but compared to meth it seems pretty minor 

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i wanted to go to cancun this winter but wifes nervous so i am looking at a few other things as well.  

My wife and I went to Cancun about 20 yrs ago and stayed at Moon Palace resort. It was beautiful and we were allowed to go to other Palace resorts as part of our deal. Getting off the plane and travelling by bus to our resort and seeing armed guards/infantry type soldiers carry machine guns was an eye opener for my wife and I as we had never seen anything like that before.

Our vacation went off without a hitch or problem but I highly doubt I'd go back again based on what I have heard and read. Cuba sounds decent but I highly doubt it would compare to what we experienced in Cancun? It was an awesome trip with tons to do if you wanted to. Not sure if Cuba is like that or not? 

4 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

TBH is cocaine itself really that bad? Never tried it but compared to meth it seems pretty minor 

Like all drugs, some can get addicted to them fairly quick while others have no problems with occasional use. No doubt about though that some drugs are far more addictive than others. 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

My wife and I went to Cancun about 20 yrs ago and stayed at Moon Palace resort. It was beautiful and we were allowed to go to other Palace resorts as part of our deal. Getting off the plane and travelling by bus to our resort and seeing armed guards/infantry type soldiers carry machine guns was an eye opener for my wife and I as we had never seen anything like that before.

Our vacation went off without a hitch or problem but I highly doubt I'd go back again based on what I have heard and read. Cuba sounds decent but I highly doubt it would compare to what we experienced in Cancun? It was an awesome trip with tons to do if you wanted to. Not sure if Cuba is like that or not? 

Cuba is pretty desolate off the resorts. Havana is worth the trip if you are close enough to it like say Varadero but aside from that not much else worth seeing off resort.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right, but let them in by the hordes here with no entitlement limitatations....amirite?!  :lol: 

We could start by not making the problem worse....you do realize that when we bomb their homes and help others to do the same refugees are created.

Wait...are you talking about Muslims or Central Americans? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Cuba is incredibly safe and relaxed. You can walk all over Havana and the people don’t even look at you 

food is plentiful and adequate. Resorts are setup more like little communities rather than hotels. Building quality is inferior to high end resorts in Mexico.  The people are much nicer than Mexicans especially off resort.  Put canadian flags on your stuff If you go 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Its pretty bad. Back in the 80's everyone did it and I dont know anyone who died from it but I know alot of people who fucked their life up because of it. It was THE party drug tho in the 80's and early 90's. If you were a anti social nerd tho you probably didnt see it... 

Just now, Anler said:

Its pretty bad. Back in the 80's everyone did it and I dont know anyone who died from it but I know alot of people who fucked their life up because of it. It was THE party drug tho in the 80's and early 90's. If you were a anti social nerd tho you probably didnt see it... 

It wasn’t really here. Was mostly booze and weed when I was of that age. And weed is boring as fuck so booze it was 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Cuba is pretty desolate off the resorts. Havana is worth the trip if you are close enough to it like say Varadero but aside from that not much else worth seeing off resort.

I always hear how cheap Cuba is but never anything much about things to do or the nightlife. I assume if one wants to just go and relax, it would be perfect, but I've also heard the food isn't anything to write home about either?

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i wanted to go to cancun this winter but wifes nervous so i am looking at a few other things as well.  

We leave Saturday for Cancun. 

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My son and wife are going to DR.   I refuse to give Mexico my tourism money.  

Me too but this trip is free.  Daughter won it for being the "20th caller" about 8 months ago lol.    4 ppl all-inclusive, 2 rooms, 7 nights and only have to pay for checked bags.   Bummer is i can't drink    :flush:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I always hear how cheap Cuba is but never anything much about things to do or the nightlife. I assume if one wants to just go and relax, it would be perfect, but I've also heard the food isn't anything to write home about either?

Been there twice an I found the food quite acceptable 

• Thanks 1

Just now, irv said:

I've only been once. TBH the food was pretty bad and wine was terrible. We got tipped about that at the airport flying in so loaded up on wine at duty free and brought it to dinner with us. I guess nightlife is dependant on resort. Varadero/Havana would be pretty good if you were looking for that. We stayed at Cayo Coco which was a newer resort destination so nothing around off resort. Driving in it looked like we were driving through bombed out minefields.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I'm sure this is America's fault somehow. Can somebody please list out the reasons why for me

Why is the cartel so wealthy? Who is doing all the drugs? Should be simple even for you.

1 minute ago, Tickle Shits said:

That’s what I’d be worried about 

Some of it got stepped on pretty hard! Novocaine, flour, or anything white seemed to do the trick and if you didn't know your dealer, you were taking the chance on whether any of it was good or not. I've had both, and of course, the better the quality, the more you wanted. I did it occasionally back in my 20's as I hated smoking weed but grew tired of it thankfully as the quality went down.

Seen it do its share of damage for those that wished to base and shoot it so I'm glad I never fell into that trap. Basing is a quick rush and you just want more and more and more.

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I'm sure this is America's fault somehow. Can somebody please list out the reasons why for me

Because so many buy the drugs.   Yes its more the users fault than anyone else.

10 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

It wasn’t really here. Was mostly booze and weed when I was of that age. And weed is boring as fuck so booze it was 

The best is when you mix booze, weed, lsd and coke! Thats how a party gets started! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Pretty simple really: supply/demand + geography.

Don't worry though no one is blaming trump so you can stop your bottom lip from quivering already.

• Haha 2