Check your account email address ×

Meanwhile in Mexico.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

What am I ignoring? The ridiculous comparison trying to be made? 

Ok so ban it. 

If you think humans are capable of handling heroin in a responsible manner you're a retard. Comparing the two is even more retarded. 

You may find this really hard to be believe but  Alcohol  can be used responsibly. Millions of people do it. 

It's also very dangerous and certainly not good for society

/thread.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

What am I ignoring? The ridiculous comparison trying to be made? 

Ok so ban it. 

If you think humans are capable of handling heroin in a responsible manner you're a retard. Comparing the two is even more retarded. 

You may find this really hard to be believe but  Alcohol  can be used responsibly. Millions of people do it. 

It's also very dangerous and certainly not good for society

Why is it a ridiculous comparison?

Why can't drugs be used responsibly? Do you think everyone who uses drugs is an addict?

Not saying one way or another if legalizing all is a good idea but it seems to have worked for Portugal. Likely a lot more to it than just stating OK, today all drugs are legal.

https://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/portugal-heroin-decriminalization/

https://time.com/longform/portugal-drug-use-decriminalization/

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/dec/05/portugals-radical-drugs-policy-is-working-why-hasnt-the-world-copied-it

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So you mean drug prohibition didn’t save their lives?

You can honestly say that you don't think if it's easier to get and more available that more kids wouldn't try it? 

Seriously? 

Do you think any kid can get it anywhere right now?

Edited by washedupmxer

I read this last week. Trump comments from back in 1990. :snack:

Billionaire New York developer Donald Trump says that legalizing drugs is the only way to win the war against what he considers one of America`s most serious problems.

Trump blamed the country`s drug problems on politicians who ''don`t have any guts'' and enforcement efforts that are ''a joke.'' ''We`re losing badly the war on drugs,'' Trump told 700 people at a luncheon Friday. ''You have to legalize drugs to win that war. You have to take the profit away from these drug czars.''

Trump said tax revenues from a legalized drug trade could be spent to educate the public on the dangers of drug use.

In an interview, Trump said he believed it was an appropriate time to broach his ideas ''because South Florida has such a huge problem with drugs.''

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1990-04-15-9001310473-story.html

Just now, bussman said:

Who the hell has ever done heroin occasionally recreationally? :lol: 

I smoked some once lol. I have never really been addicted to anything though. Can take anything or.leave it

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

You can honestly say that you don't think if it's easier to get and more available that more kids wouldn't try it? 

Seriously? 

Do you think any kid can get it anywhere right now?

If it's legalized you can undercut the black market and then it's sold in stores where it can be regulated. 

Legalization is a better way to control usage among minors than drug prohibition is. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I smoked some once lol. I have never really been addicted to anything though. Can take anything or.leave it

I’m fine legalizing or at least decriminalizing everything but I can’t see that drug being used here and there. lol

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Why is it a ridiculous comparison?

Why can't drugs be used responsibly? Do you think everyone who uses drugs is an addict?

I don't think you've actually been out in the world much lol

You want to talk about addicts by the definition or addict in my opinion? 

But no certainly not everybody that does any drug anytime is an addict. 

Do you really believe that someone on heroin is going to be a responsible member of society?

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

If it's legalized you can undercut the black market and then it's sold in stores where it can be regulated. 

Legalization is a better way to control usage among minors than drug prohibition is. 

I'll just guess the first thing you tried is alcohol

Edited by washedupmxer

48 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

In a perfect world.

Your first mistake is  giving humanity too much credit. 

Have you actually ever thought about what legal heroin would be like? Are you really dumb enough to believe that's good for society? 

Ever notice how wealthy people can be on heroine for decades and still keep working. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

I’m fine legalizing or at least decriminalizing everything but I can’t see that drug being used here and there. lol

I worked with a millwright who would fall off the wagon and go on a weekend meth bender from time to time.

I used to tell him he was.playing with fire , but he held it together and is still working and doing well as far as I know

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Who the hell has ever done heroin occasionally recreationally? :lol: 

Plenty of reading out there if you search this guy's name. Also, watch this video. 

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

So maybe you're more predisposed to becoming addicted than others?

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So now he has good ideas? 😂

Trump has some good ideas. Only the TDS crowd thinks otherwise. 

His execution is usually terrible though. Byproduct of incredible narcissism. 

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet he’s right when it comes to heroin.  How many kids do you know who’ve overdosed and died in the past 5 years?  I can think of at least a half dozen kids or parents of kids that I know.  Its impacting the national life expectancy tables ffs, and I’ve heard that from insurance company execs.

American doctors prescribe more opioids than anyone else in the world. They are the ones getting people hooked - legally. Look there as to why all these kids you know are on heroin.

Edited by frenchy

5 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Ever notice how wealthy people can be on heroine for decades and still keep working. 

They dont have to deal with the stigma and socioeconomic issues and they are also likely highly functional to start with. 

Just now, frenchy said:

American doctors prescribe more opioids than anyone else in the world. They are the ones getting people hooked - legally. Look there as to why all these kids you know are on heroin.

:owned:

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Agree first part 

Second part not as much 

And being addicted to pain pills and doing heroin are two completely different things man

Edited by washedupmxer

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Agree first part 

Second part not as much 

And being addicted to pain pills and mainlining heroin are two completely different things man

once you are addicted where else do you go when your prescription runs out?

Edited by frenchy