Check your account email address ×

Meanwhile in Mexico.

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

100% I dont even bother getting my ultrim script anymore , to much hassle 

Like San Francisco. People laying in the streets needles on the ground, piles of shit all around. 

They don't do use or possession enforcement there so..... Ya there's your peak into to legal heroin 

Looks peaches, take the kids ,have a great time smh 

locking people up for long periods of time for petty drug offenses has had a far more negative effect on the nation than the examples you describe, which stem as much from mental health issues that go untreated because there is no funding for that.

6 hours ago, frenchy said:

locking people up for long periods of time for petty drug offenses has had a far more negative effect on the nation than the examples you describe, which stem as much from mental health issues that go untreated because there is no funding for that.

And now they cant get a job because of a felony conviction so back to life of crime... 

23 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Because they are chickenshits. I’ve kayaked in Mexicos hills, mountain biked through the jungle. Had friends take climbing trips in remote areas and the locals were amazing.  Granted someone dumped bunch of headless corpses onto the highway in Veracruz the following year. But you can’t be so afraid of dying that you are afraid to live.  (A business associate of my Dad said that to me once years ago. He was kind of a fuck up in some ways but he knew how to have fun)

Sounds like a peach of a time :lol:

10 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Facts are most of the arguments made here are pretty poor. Trying to compare alcohol to heroin is laughable.

Ever known a heroin addict?If you did youd know from the time their eyes open to the time they sleep it's all they think about. Well that and getting money to get more heroin. I think the stat is 90 something perecent don't kick until they od sometimes it takes a few od or they just die .

Yes let's make it legal

We need big brother to protect is from climate change, food, fat, all kinds of stupid shit but not heroin smh

If drugs were legal, addicts could be treated as mental health patients. The money spent arresting, jailing, and pushing them through the courts would be better spent in treating the addiction. Not to mention, providing addicts with low cost easy to get drugs would reduce theft.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

If drugs were legal, addicts could be treated as mental health patients. The money spent arresting, jailing, and pushing them through the courts would be better spent in treating the addiction. Not to mention, providing addicts with low cost easy to get drugs would reduce theft.

:goodpost:

7 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Exactly