Check your account email address ×

Meanwhile in Mexico.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Legalize drugs.

In a perfect world.

Your first mistake is  giving humanity too much credit. 

Have you actually ever thought about what legal heroin would be like? Are you really dumb enough to believe that's good for society? 

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

In a perfect world.

Have you actually ever thought about what legal heroin would be like? Are you really dumb enough to believe that's good for society? 

You haven’t learned anything from history and you’re led around by the nose by government narratives. 

Congrats

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

In a perfect world.

Anyone that wants to do heroin is doing it. How does making it safer make the problem worse

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

You haven’t learned anything from history and you’re led around by the nose by government narratives. 

Congrats

Best part is that's what he says about everyone else. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Anyone that wants to do heroin is doing it. How does making it safer make the problem worse

No they aren't 

Making it legal makes it acceptable. More dumb kids willing to try it. Good kids get wrecked by it, saying it's okay and making it more accessible is good for no one. 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

No they aren't 

Making it legal makes it acceptable. More dumb kids willing to try it. Good kids get wrecked by it, saying it's okay and making it more accessible is good for no one. 

Sorry....you're 100% wrong. There are countries that legalized all drugs and saw no increase in abuse. In fact they see reduced addiction and massive reduction in crime

Educate yourself if possible

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Congrats

Learned what? That alcohol is good for society?

Making heroin acceptable is retarded. You must feel a good part of society is smart enough to not do something deemed acceptable because they know it could hurt them. I dont. 

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Learned what? That alcohol is good for society?

Making heroin acceptable is retarded. You must feel a good part of society is smart enough to not do something deemed acceptable because they know it could hurt them. I dont. 

So why not ban alcohol and cigs? 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sorry....you're 100% wrong. There are countries that legalized all drugs and saw no increase in abuse. In fact they see reduced addiction and massive reduction in crime

Educate yourself if possible

It's one country they didn't legalize them they changed the fines from criminal to administrative.

At the same time they also started actually spending money on prevention programs. 

Comparing the two countries and saying the effects will certainly be the same is flawed thinking no doubt 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So why not ban alcohol and cigs? 

Society over time has deemed responsible use acceptable. Cigs don't leave you passed out in a intersection with your baby in the back seat of the car. You can kill yourself just leave me out of it 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Society over time has deemed responsible use acceptable. Cigs don't leave you passed out in a intersection with your baby in the back seat of the car. You can kill yourself just leave me out of it 

Alcohol does....derp

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It's one country they didn't legalize them they changed the fines from criminal to administrative.

At the same time they also started actually spending money on prevention programs. 

Comparing the two countries and saying the effects will certainly be the same is flawed thinking no doubt 

And ignoring those facts and dreaming up your own scenarios is flawed thinking, no doubt. 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Exactly, kill yourself and leave me out of it. So legalize drugs.

25 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Congrats

Yet he’s right when it comes to heroin.  How many kids do you know who’ve overdosed and died in the past 5 years?  I can think of at least a half dozen kids or parents of kids that I know.  Its impacting the national life expectancy tables ffs, and I’ve heard that from insurance company execs.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet he’s right when it comes to heroin.  How many kids do you know who’ve overdosed and died in the past 5 years.  I can think of at least a half dozen kid or parents of kids I know.

So you mean drug prohibition didn’t save their lives?

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

And ignoring those facts and dreaming up your own scenarios is flawed thinking, no doubt. 

What am I ignoring? The ridiculous comparison trying to be made? 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Alcohol does....derp

Ok so ban it. 

If you think humans are capable of handling heroin in a responsible manner you're a retard. Comparing the two is even more retarded. 

You may find this really hard to be believe but  Alcohol  can be used responsibly. Millions of people do it. 

It's also very dangerous and certainly not good for society