Check your account email address ×

Meanwhile in Mexico.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Cartel's storming hospitals and pulling patients to dismember them.  

https://www.foxnews.com/world/mexican-gunmen-hospital-kidnapping-dismembered-violence

Cartels are a bigger threat to this country then Muslims.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Cartels are a bigger threat to this country then Muslims.

Without question however doesn't change the fact that a significant portion of Islam is the scourge of humanity.  

About 20 years too late on this. But we had to go find muslim boogey men 10,000 miles away. too bad Mexico didnt try to nationalize their oil 20 years ago, we would have been there then. 

You want to slow this quick? decriminalize all drugs. Thats takes away their revenue stream. Then law enforcement can take them out. Because we you make $30 billion dollars a year, aint nobody coming to get you. 

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Without question however doesn't change the fact that a significant portion of Islam is the scourge of humanity.  

Let the rest of humanity worry about that inflated threat.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let the rest of humanity worry about that inflated threat.

They are not a big threat here but they are lots of other places and I'm not talking about terrorism.   I do agree to let others deal with them.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

About 20 years too late on this. But we had to go find muslim boogey men 10,000 miles away. too bad Mexico didnt try to nationalize their oil 20 years ago, we would have been there then. 

You want to slow this quick? decriminalize all drugs. Thats takes away their revenue stream. Then law enforcement can take them out. Because we you make $30 billion dollars a year, aint nobody coming to get you. 

The impact of legal weed in the states has hurt them pretty badly.   look what happend with Avocados.  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Problem is they are so embedded into the govts its hard to root them out of Mexico and Central America without regime change and we know that don't fucking work.  Been there done that. 

Just now, old indy said:

The impact of legal weed in the states has hurt them pretty badly.   look what happend with Avocados.  

Why meth and heroin is being pushed so hard again. 

A guy at work a few years ago told me of some friends he knew who were checking in or out of a resort somewhere in Mexico where the Cartel showed up looking for protection money or whatever but the resort refused. Not long after these same Cartel fucks showed up and rolled a bunch of severed heads into the lobby and asked again.

I never heard nor read about that story anywhere but it wouldn't surprise me this was kept hush hush by all those involved, including the Gov't, as I'm sure they make millions annually off of tourism. Don't shoot the messenger,  just a story I heard.

Just now, irv said:

A guy at work a few years ago told me of some friends he knew who were checking in or out of a resort somewhere in Mexico where the Cartel showed up looking for protection money or whatever but the resort refused. Not long after these same Cartel fucks showed up and rolled a bunch of severed heads into the lobby and asked again.

I never heard nor read about that story anywhere but it wouldn't surprise me this was kept hush hush by all those involved, including the Gov't, as I'm sure they make millions annually off of tourism. Don't shoot the messenger,  just a story I heard.

Its surprising they've allowed the resort area's to be somewhat off limits.   I think its a deal made with the Mexican govt.   Stay away from tourism and we'll turn a blind eye to the drug trade. 

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

Weed has nothing on heroin, meth and cocaine. People have always grown weed here in the states. You cant really grow coca tho. 

But if you decriminalize it they make zero$$$$. If you think about it, prohibition gave birth to the modern American mafia. And back then you had shoot outs in the street just like that. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Its surprising they've allowed the resort area's to be somewhat off limits.   I think its a deal made with the Mexican govt.   Stay away from tourism and we'll turn a blind eye to the drug trade. 

That isn't working anymore by the sounds of things?

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/violent-cartels-are-turning-holiday-spots-of-cancun-tulum-and-playa-del-carmen-into-war-zones/news-story/5d0bef2ba673fc72b9c2c704b6b0cc57

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3389041/Where-world-lives-Map-shows-half-planet-s-population-lives-just-1-land.html

https://www.france24.com/en/20190107-seven-killed-attack-bar-mexico-tourist-resort

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Problem is they are so embedded into the govts its hard to root them out of Mexico and Central America without regime change and we know that don't fucking work.  Been there done that. 

Thats why you have to take away their revenue source. The cartels WANT drugs to be illegal. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats why you have to take away their revenue source. The cartels WANT drugs to be illegal. 

How do we take away their revenue if we can't produce cocaine and heroine on our own for sale?   Would the option be have legal drug mfg's buy the materials from outside the US and make it here?   Cartels will just control that crop production and set really high prices.   

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i wanted to go to cancun this winter but wifes nervous so i am looking at a few other things as well.  

My son and wife are going to DR.   I refuse to give Mexico my tourism money.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How do we take away their revenue if we can't produce cocaine and heroine on our own for sale?   Would the option be have legal drug mfg's buy the materials from outside the US and make it here?   Cartels will just control that crop production and set really high prices.   

Well just like alcohol and weed legit companies take over and they typically dont kill people. Cocaine is better for you than energy drinks! :bc: 

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My son and wife are going to DR.   I refuse to give Mexico my tourism money.  

I was looking at the DR.  Only been there on the cruise boat.  Other thing i am looking at is Aruba which i haven't been too in awhile but really liked.