Check your account email address ×

Meanwhile in Mexico.

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

America as a nation is the largest consumer of illicit drugs in the world. 95% of all cocaine produced outside of America comes through Mexico. They are also the largest foreign supplier of weed and meth to the American market.

Literally only you could take that to mean ALL Americans are to blame.

Who smokes weed from Mexico? LMFAO

It's not 1985 anymore.

American drug users 100% to blame!  Mexican corruption blameless lol

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Seriously who smokes weed from Mexico? Anyone you know. 

I have no idea but they are the largest foreign supplier, either grown there or transported through there. Why does this irrelevant detail matter?

Just now, frenchy said:

I have no idea but they are the largest foreign supplier, either grown there or transported through there. Why does this irrelevant detail matter?

Because you made the point and I know quite a few weed smokers and not one had bought or smoked Mexican weed in decade's lol

Why is america to blame? 

Mexico snags a fair amount of cocaine and heroin but corruption allows it out the back door.  

Cartels overpowering thier government isn't our fault , you place that squarely on corruption.

33 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Because you made the point and I know quite a few weed smokers and not one had bought or smoked Mexican weed in decade's lol

Why is america to blame? 

Mexico snags a fair amount of cocaine and heroin but corruption allows it out the back door.  

Cartels overpowering thier government isn't our fault , you place that squarely on corruption.

take it up with your government, it's their data.

and why is America to blame? Because they are the biggest market in the world for illegal drugs. Pretty simple - they want them and can pay for them.

16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

take it up with your government, it's their data.

and why is America to blame? Because they are the biggest market in the world for illegal drugs. Pretty simple - they want them and can pay for them.

So you think drugs is the only cause of cartel violence?

We are the biggest market sure Canada per capita probably isnt too far off so you can share the blame with us 

Edited by washedupmxer

Wait a minute!! You guyz go to places for a vacation, where they need armed guards, fences, and guard dogs???

How the fuck is that a VACATION!!!!!

Jesus Christ if I hadda' go to a  place with GUARDS, I would just sit home in my porch, in my shorts, with a sun-lamp from Wal-mart, and play Bob Marley 8 track cassettes!!!  

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Cartel's storming hospitals and pulling patients to dismember them.  

https://www.foxnews.com/world/mexican-gunmen-hospital-kidnapping-dismembered-violence

You people like complain about Mexicans being lazy. They wanted to finish their work. Gotta respect that. Nice of them not to shoot up the hospital. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wait a minute!! You guyz go to places for a vacation, where they need armed guards, fences, and guard dogs???

How the fuck is that a VACATION!!!!!

Jesus Christ if I hadda' go to a  place with GUARDS, I would just sit home in my porch, in my shorts, with a sun-lamp from Wal-mart, and play Bob Marley 8 track cassettes!!!  

Because they are chickenshits. I’ve kayaked in Mexicos hills, mountain biked through the jungle. Had friends take climbing trips in remote areas and the locals were amazing.  Granted someone dumped bunch of headless corpses onto the highway in Veracruz the following year. But you can’t be so afraid of dying that you are afraid to live.  (A business associate of my Dad said that to me once years ago. He was kind of a fuck up in some ways but he knew how to have fun)

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Never been there but my folks were and liked it.   Have some family and friends that went to Turks and said it was the most amazing place they've ever been.  Especially the water.  One of the few places down there I'm interested in going.

grace-bay-caicos2-1140x528.jpg

Not interested in flopping on a beach, been to many DR was one I will never go back to.  To each there own I guess.

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Well wouldn't that be true about almost any product then? Or does this line of thinking just apply to illicit drugs? 

Did you just question whether the most basic economic principals apply to other products :lol:

• Haha 1