Check your account email address ×

Meanwhile in Mexico.

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I don't think you've actually been out in the world much lol

You want to talk about addicts by the definition or addict in my opinion? 

But no certainly not everybody that does any drug anytime is an addict. 

Do you really believe that someone on heroin is going to be a responsible member of society?

So you've done alot of research on what percentage of drug users become addicts? Am I supposed to take your anecdotal evidence over research?

All of your questions about this or that are missing the point because like everyone else who favors prohibition, you insist that those who wish to see drugs legalized have answers to every problem or it's unacceptable yet here we are 50 years into the drug war and drug use has not gone down, people are still dying but you give the government a pass for not having solved those problems. 

People who want to legalize drugs don't have to have an answer to all of those problems because those problems aren't solvable by government, it's personal responsibility. Go ahead and keep believing otherwise though. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Agree first part 

Second part not as much 

And being addicted to pain pills and doing heroin are two completely different things man

They are exactly the same. In fact the pills are more addictive because they were designed to be

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They dont have to deal with the stigma and socioeconomic issues and they are also likely highly functional to start with. 

And they have structure in their lives that keeps them otherwise occupied from becoming an addict. 

It's no different than how some people can put down massive amounts of alcohol while partying and then be model citizens and parents the rest of the time. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

once you are addicted where else do you go?

Depends what kind of person you already are. 

But again my point is easier access makes it easier for people to become users and addicted it's been my whole point all along

Doctors are certainly drug dealers. At least they were anyway... I can't get what they used to prescribe me anymore

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

And they have structure in their lives that keeps them otherwise occupied from becoming an addict. 

It's no different than how some people can put down massive amounts of alcohol while partying and then be model citizens and parents the rest of the time. 

f7ben style !!

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Depends what kind of person you already are. 

But again my point is easier access makes it easier for people to become users and addicted it's been my whole point all along

Doctors are certainly drug dealers. At least they were anyway... I can't get what they used to prescribe me anymore

A pill is the most cost effective solution for those with chronic pain, especially those with limited or poor private insurance. Not to mention there are no rules against gifts or payments to doctors by drug companies like there are in other countries.

23 minutes ago, frenchy said:

American doctors prescribe more opioids than anyone else in the world. They are the ones getting people hooked - legally. Look there as to why all these kids you know are on heroin.

Unfortunately very true.

Just now, Tickle Shits said:

Prohibition doesn’t work, it makes things worse 

It's about the simplest concept to understand. The amount of empirical evidence supporting that conclusion is so overwhelming you'd have to be retarded to argue against it

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It's about the simplest concept to understand. The amount of empirical evidence supporting that conclusion is so overwhelming you'd have to be retarded to argue against it

It’s as simple as looking at what alcohol prohibition did. 

3 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Prohibition doesn’t work, it makes things worse 

It's great watching supposed conservatives tell us how we need big brother to protect us from drugs. 

57 minutes ago, frenchy said:

American doctors prescribe more opioids than anyone else in the world. They are the ones getting people hooked - legally. Look there as to why all these kids you know are on heroin.

No argument!  But that has changed big time in the past couple years in terms of what doctors are allowed to prescribe, and the documentation required.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

In a perfect world.

Your first mistake is  giving humanity too much credit. 

Have you actually ever thought about what legal heroin would be like? Are you really dumb enough to believe that's good for society? 

What do you believe it would be like? 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

A pill is the most cost effective solution for those with chronic pain, especially those with limited or poor private insurance. Not to mention there are no rules against gifts or payments to doctors by drug companies like there are in other countries.

But chronic pain is a term thrown around way too much. Heard on news the other day 100 million Americans have chronic pain. Fuck there are only 335 million Americans .

Ive wiped out sleds, bikes , wheelers. Been in a head on collision and had the end of a house fall on me. I don't have anything close to " chronic pain" 

I wonder if chronic pain for 10 million of them has to do with who resides at 1600 penn ave.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No argument!  But that has changed big time in the past couple years in terms of what doctors are allowed to prescribe, and the documentation required.

ANd you will see the benefit to that in another yr or 2.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

But chronic pain is a term thrown around way too much. Heard on news the other day 100 million Americans have chronic pain. Fuck there are only 335 million Americans .

Ive wiped out sleds, bikes , wheelers. Been in a head on collision and had the end of a house fall on me. I don't have anything close to " chronic pain" 

I wonder if chronic pain for 10 million of them has to do with who resides at 1600 penn ave.

Not arguing that either. Everything is over diagnosed when you can profit from it. 

Facts are most of the arguments made here are pretty poor. Trying to compare alcohol to heroin is laughable.

Ever known a heroin addict?If you did youd know from the time their eyes open to the time they sleep it's all they think about. Well that and getting money to get more heroin. I think the stat is 90 something perecent don't kick until they od sometimes it takes a few od or they just die .

Yes let's make it legal

We need big brother to protect is from climate change, food, fat, all kinds of stupid shit but not heroin smh

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

100% I dont even bother getting my ultrim script anymore , to much hassle 

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

What do you believe it would be like? 

Like San Francisco. People laying in the streets needles on the ground, piles of shit all around. 

They don't do use or possession enforcement there so..... Ya there's your peak into to legal heroin 

Looks peaches, take the kids ,have a great time smh 

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Facts are most of the arguments made here are pretty poor. Trying to compare alcohol to heroin is laughable.

Ever known a heroin addict?If you did youd know from the time their eyes open to the time they sleep it's all they think about. Well that and getting money to get more heroin. I think the stat is 90 something perecent don't kick until they od sometimes it takes a few od or they just die .

Yes let's make it legal

We need big brother to protect is from climate change, food, fat, all kinds of stupid shit but not heroin smh

You just made the case for legalization...well done!