Check your account email address ×

The article might as well just be titled "Woolie is the dumbest used car salesman ever"

f7ben

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup...and then when someone had a meltdown and lost their shit Jimmy posted his whole name because it didnt bother him to have his name out.

Then dripper went all stalker and dug up shit on Smales and posted it

Still waiting on baited breath on what Dan posted up other Jim’s last name, which Jim now claims he posted himself.

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I never have and I never will. Woolie was complaining because someone used his last name which as far as I know he has posted himself. 

Wrong

29 minutes ago, frenchy said:

how I recall it as well. Either way Woolie's posted his name numerous times

Wrong.  I never cared when people repeated it who know me, but I don’t publish my name online here or on top.  Why would I?!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Still waiting on baited breath on what Dan posted up other Jim’s last name, which Jim now claims he posted himself.

Wrong

Wrong.  I never cared when people repeated it who know me, but I don’t publish my name online here or on top.  Why would I?!

fair enough. Should have said it has been posted. Either way this goes back over a decade so always just assumed it wasn't an issue for you.

First off...hilarious backroad!  :lol:

Now...

56 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Fat Snacks shouldn't be posting peoples names. And you know as well as I do, if fat ass found out his name, he went searching for info in him.  

Just like YH did with me.  That guy is lucky I didn't put him in the ER. He didn't have much to say when I knocked on his door after he was running his cock sucker about me on S-S 

Yuh, I’m not a fan of names being thrown around on forums at all and if you act like a fucking idiot and know you have your personal information out there, well...dumb fuckery level 10.  Now, if you act like an idiot and then post YOUR OWN personal info in here....ummmm....crayon eater level idiocy.

56 minutes ago, bussman said:

I can’t wait to dox you here and let everybody know you’re a tranny living in the Twin Cities dating your itfriend Zamzy. :owned:

This is a lie.  I told him he could move in but only post operation.....and 100% healed up.  I don’t want his skinned-up banana reopening during a romp session!!!  Ewwww!!!!

54 minutes ago, bussman said:

You’re stuck riding bitch on the SnoX sled? 

Nobody rides bitch!!!  But if he did....I’d go deaf from his shrill screams.  :lmao:

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dude, you've already lost before even starting.:lol:

I mean, it’s a level of unawareness that boggles the fucking mind.  Dunning-Kruger to the max!!!!

Dave used to beat him until I even started to back away from that bloody mess.  :lol:

20 minutes ago, frenchy said:

fair enough. Should have said it has been posted. Either way this goes back over a decade so always just assumed it wasn't an issue for you.

It’s not.  But posting shit about my job and private life definitely is, and it’s happened several times, including this week.  :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wrong

I posted my first and last name and Drip dink came back and posted my middle name as well and said he found some shit on me which is fucked up but  at the end of the day you and I were joking about our middle names so for you to play dumb now is ridiculous.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I posted my first and last name and Drip dink came back and posted my middle name as well and said he found some shit on me which is fucked up but  at the end of the day you and I were joking about our middle names so for you to play dumb now is ridiculous.

I’ve already made the point that repeating my name does not really bother me.  No one is playing dumb, except you right now.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wrong

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ve already made the point that repeating my name does not really bother me.  No one is playing dumb, except you right now.

Fuck dude you are fried. 

On 11/8/2019 at 4:19 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I posted some of my broads, where's yours? 

And no, Edna Korth in a thong bikini does not count!!!!!  

You never posted any broads you faggot

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait.....did somebody get called a “gummy bear”?

GTFO!!!!  :lol:

Who is Gummy?

You should try actually READING some of the stuff that is posted on here... 

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

First off...hilarious backroad!  :lol:

Now...

Yuh, I’m not a fan of names being thrown around on forums at all and if you act like a fucking idiot and know you have your personal information out there, well...dumb fuckery level 10.  Now, if you act like an idiot and then post YOUR OWN personal info in here....ummmm....crayon eater level idiocy.

This is a lie.  I told him he could move in but only post operation.....and 100% healed up.  I don’t want his skinned-up banana reopening during a romp session!!!  Ewwww!!!!

Nobody rides bitch!!!  But if he did....I’d go deaf from his shrill screams.  :lmao:

I mean, it’s a level of unawareness that boggles the fucking mind.  Dunning-Kruger to the max!!!!

Dave used to beat him until I even started to back away from that bloody mess.  :lol:

He already knew my name. Just started digging into my personal info, house , mortgage, financial info, etc, without me knowing about it, and then he just started rattling shit off about me online.  Then said I was nothing but a mouth and wouldn't show up or do anything about it. He's lucky his 8 year old was at the door with him when he answered. He didn't have much to say at all when he was within arms distance away.  Funny how that worked  

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait.....did somebody get called a “gummy bear”?

GTFO!!!!  :lol:

Who is Gummy?

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

:lmao:

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey cunt face!  I skim!  Plus, never saw that name before so, suck it!

16 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

He already knew my name. Just started digging into my personal info, house , mortgage, financial info, etc, without me knowing about it, and then he just started rattling shit off about me online.  Then said I was nothing but a mouth and wouldn't show up or do anything about it. He's lucky his 8 year old was at the door with him when he answered. He didn't have much to say at all when he was within arms distance away.  Funny how that worked  

If he did that shit I wouldn’t care if he came to the door with Jesus fucking Christ himself.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He posted a 30 year old boat ad he cut out of a magazine claiming it was his boat and broad! 😂

Was older then that. Was in black and white cause color film hadn't been invented yet.

• Haha 1