Check your account email address ×

The article might as well just be titled "Woolie is the dumbest used car salesman ever"

f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

You're lucky he didnt open the door and beat your ass :lol:

The chances of that happening are about as likely as Gummy Bear hooking up with a supermodel 

Just now, frenchy said:

I don't remember Smails searching for people's personal info and posting. Anything he's posted is/was common knowledge and had already been posted by the member himself.

If he had his name, you know he searched 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yup...and then when someone had a meltdown and lost their shit Jimmy posted his whole name because it didnt bother him to have his name out.

Then dripper went all stalker and dug up shit on Smales and posted it

ok now I remember. I think Drip posted his full name is all. Whatever, still childish but if Jimmy had already posted anyone could do that....

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I don't remember Smails searching for people's personal info and posting. Anything he's posted is/was common knowledge and had already been posted by the member himself.

I never have and I never will. Woolie was complaining because someone used his last name which as far as I know he has posted himself. Anyhow I posted my first and last name just to show it was no big deal and dripper came back a few minutes later and posted my full name and said he found out some shit about me. The point is that those guy freaks out and accuse others of doing it yet not a peep when Drip dink did it. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The chances of that happening are about as likely as Gummy Bear hooking up with a supermodel 

If he had his name, you know he searched 

If you’re talking about me you are fucking clueless as usual.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I never have and I never will. Woolie was complaining because someone used his last name which as far as I know he has posted himself. Anyhow I posted my first and last name just to show it was no big deal and dripper came back a few minutes later and posted my full name and said he found out some shit about me.

how I recall it as well. Either way Woolie's posted his name numerous times and I understand him now not wanting it used and I've made the mistake in the past posting it not maliciously at all.

But that's a far cry from going and searching for people's info they have never before shared.

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Remember when xcr1025 was sharing personal info about Sr and his wife? That was poor taste.   Or memebers attacking wife and kids..........

if you are ever that mad or obsessed enough at someone's online persona you've lost so bad......

although I've always maintained if I ever won the lottery I would hire the best private investigators known to man and expose momo's entire life on this forum :lol: 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

how I recall it as well. Either way Woolie's posted his name numerous times and I understand him now not wanting it used and I've made the mistake in the past posting it not maliciously at all.

But that's a far cry from going and searching for people's info they have never before shared.

I’ve got enough problems of my own...I have zero interest in digging into someone else’s. 🤣

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

if you are ever that mad or obsessed enough at someone's online persona you've lost so bad......

although I've always maintained if I ever won the lottery I would hire the best private investigators known to man and expose momo's entire life on this forum :lol: 

That's because momo owns the fuck out of you :lol: :lmao:

@Momorider

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Nothing screams cowardice when you make fun of someone else's looks while never posting your own 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Nothing screams cowardice when you make fun of someone else's looks while never posting your own 

Yeah that shit eating inbred made fun of my teef!!!!!!! :lol::roundhouse:

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Remember when xcr1025 was sharing personal info about Sr and his wife? That was poor taste.   Or memebers attacking wife and kids..........

I remember somebody sending me nudes of you. Oh wait, you sent me those. :owned: 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, frenchy said:

*entire forum hopes you win the lottery*

:lol: 

• Haha 2