Check your account email address ×

The article might as well just be titled "Woolie is the dumbest used car salesman ever"

f7ben

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I posted your name, only because I thought it was well-known on the site for a long time. I will be back in an hour or so, and I will try to find the post and delete it.

I agree with not posting the job, etc,. I will delete ASAP. 

Shut the fuck up!!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How about people threatening to “dox” others or publicizing private information that member never wanted made public?  That should be bannable offense as well.  Too many assholes digging into people’s private lives.

The only point I was making in this thread.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I never have and I never will. Woolie was complaining because someone used his last name which as far as I know he has posted himself. Anyhow I posted my first and last name just to show it was no big deal and dripper came back a few minutes later and posted my full name and said he found out some shit about me. The point is that those guy freaks out and accuse others of doing it yet not a peep when Drip dink did it. 

Then you accuse me of shit I don’t do.  Bravo.

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

how I recall it as well. Either way Woolie's posted his name numerous times and I understand him now not wanting it used and I've made the mistake in the past posting it not maliciously at all.

But that's a far cry from going and searching for people's info they have never before shared.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Still waiting on baited breath on what Dan posted up other Jim’s last name, which Jim now claims he posted himself.

Wrong

Wrong.  I never cared when people repeated it who know me, but I don’t publish my name online here or on tbp.  Why would I?!

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

fair enough. Should have said it has been posted. Either way this goes back over a decade so always just assumed it wasn't an issue for you.

It’s not.  But posting shit about my job and private life definitely is, and it’s happened several times, including this week.  :bc: 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I posted my first and last name and Drip dink came back and posted my middle name as well and said he found some shit on me which is fucked up but  at the end of the day you and I were joking about our middle names so for you to play dumb now is ridiculous.

I’ve already made the point that repeating my name does not really bother me.  No one is playing dumb, except you right now.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck dude you are fried. 

Who’s fried again Jimmah?!  Fuck, never took you for a pot head.  See if you can follow that conversation and maybe not be so quick to shoot from the lip.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

The only point I was making in this thread.

Then you accuse me of shit I don’t do.  Bravo.

Who’s fried again Jimmah?!  Fuck, never took you for a pot head.  See if you can follow that conversation and maybe not be so quick to shoot from the lip.

Listen fuckhead you said you had no idea what Dripper did even though you and I were joking about our middle names afterwards. Had I done to you what he did to me you would be crying about it for ten years. You have a bad habit of "misremembering" things you old fucktard.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen fuckhead you said you had no idea what Dripper did even though you and I were joking about our middle names afterwards. Had I done to you what he did to me you would be crying about it for ten years. 

Apology accepted.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're a senile dumbfuck.

You have zero reading comprehension and just made yet another false statement.  You said “I had no idea Dripper.....etc.”. Never said that.  Just said it wasn’t an example of what I was talking about.  Walk away, you’re looking pathetic.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, fixed it Woofie. 

Thanks, but I wasn’t expecting it or complaining about my name being tossed around, its been tossed around so much its not a big secret anymore.  Start talking about my private business though, and lying about it, then you’re fucking dead to me.  :bc:  

Edited by DriftBusta

40 minutes ago, frenchy said:

oh. You're still here?

27 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Like the herpes.

Never goes away!

:lol2:

My job is " OWNING FAGGOTS ", and I'm good, at my job!!!

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

Read slowly. I am ur pimp. Have you not wondered why I take 90%of your earnings and bitch slap you.

The location in your av says " MANHOLE ". Yup,  you sure do like men's HOLES!!!!

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No, that's what you do , faggot :finger:

You posted it!!!! You posted that you were good at blowing faggots behind Sandy's!!!! LMAO!!! 

Self ownage to the MAX!