Check your account email address ×

The article might as well just be titled "Woolie is the dumbest used car salesman ever"

f7ben

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hey cunt face!  I skim!  Plus, never saw that name before so, suck it!

If he did that shit I wouldn’t care if he came to the door with Jesus fucking Christ himself.

Or maybe you have a mushy brain? 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey cunt face!  I skim!  Plus, never saw that name before so, suck it!

If he did that shit I wouldn’t care if he came to the door with Jesus fucking Christ himself.

I told him if I ever hear of him mentioning my name again or posts anymore shit about me, or talks anymore shit to anyone about me and I find out about it, I guaranteed him a trip to the ER. Haven't heard an peep out of her ever again. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I told him if I ever hear of him mentioning my name again or posts anymore shit about me, or talks anymore shit to anyone about me and I find out about it, I guaranteed him a trip to the ER. Haven't heard an peep out of her ever again. 

Come by my house it will be alot different of a story!!!!1!1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Who was that?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who was that?

Obviously someone who was a complete pussy.

Anyone comes to my house and opens their cocksucker and its game on. Dgaf who they are.

Id have smashed AMGs mouth before he got the first line out :lol:

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Anyone comes to my house and opens their cocksucker and its game on. Dgaf who they are.

Gummy bear has a better chance with a supermodel, than the slightest chance of that happening 

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Talk is cheap and I'm sure those are just idol threats and in no way am I condoning what YH did but if you physically harm somebody bad enough to send them to the ER you better have one hell of a lawyer. :bc:

Just now, snoughnut said:

Talk is cheap and I'm sure those are just idol threats and in no way am I condoning what YH did but if you physically harm somebody bad enough to send them to the ER you better have one hell of a lawyer. :bc:

Don't run your cock sucker online and don't dig into people's personal shit and then post their info online. Problem solved 

Gummy bear has a better chance with a supermodel, than the slightest chance of that happening 

You'd have gotten hit as soon as I heard the first words and figured out why you were there. You better know who's door you're knockin on if you pull some shit like you did. That was really dumb.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

What about a dentist?:lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

You'd have gotten hit as soon as I heard the first words and figured out why you were there. You better know who's door you're knockin on if you pull some shit like you did. That was really dumb.

Yea sure 

Don't run your cock sucker online and don't dig into people's personal shit and then post their info online. Problem solved 

You should have approached him off his property. Then at least you could have had some legal basis for being where you were 

13 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Hahhahahhaha. You scared the mother fucker so bad he dropped off the site and quit the ducking sport!  :lol:

How much of a bad ass are ya?

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Man, he’d have you whislin’ Dixie from your empty chiclet box as you danced a jig for him on your front stoop.

:lmao:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You should have approached him off his property. Then at least you could have had some legal basis for being where you were 

I was tired of him running his cock polisher.  I didn't give a fuck what happened.  He's lucky his son was right there with him

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hahhahahhaha. You scared the mother fucker so bad he dropped off the site and quit the ducking sport!  :lol:

Man, he’d have you whislin’ Dixie from your empty chiclet box!

:snack:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Man, he’d have you whislin’ Dixie from your empty chiclet box as you danced a jig for him on your front stoop.

Ah no