Check your account email address ×

The article might as well just be titled "Woolie is the dumbest used car salesman ever"

f7ben

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I was tired of him running his cock polisher.  I didn't give a fuck what happened.  He's lucky his son was right there with him

:snack:

I'm just saying.....he could have done anything and it would have pretty much been justified because you were on his property and threatening him

Just now, f7ben said:

I'm just saying.....he could have done anything and it would have pretty much been justified because you were on his property and threatening him

I didn't give a fuck.  I had enough of his BS and him running his cock sucker. He's the one who is lucky

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: I wish I would have saved that email :lmao:

what was the trailer tire story? He borrowed someone's trailer and blew out a wheel and tried to replace it with a wheel/tire from a junkyard instead of buying a new one because according to him the tire was almost shot anyways? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I didn't give a fuck.  I had enough of his BS and him running his cock sucker. He's the one who is lucky

Just saying you gotta be smarter. A felony assault charge is no joke.

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Fat Snacks shouldn't be posting peoples names. And you know as well as I do, if fat ass found out his name, he went searching for info in him.  

Just like YH did with me.  That guy is lucky I didn't put him in the ER. He didn't have much to say when I knocked on his door after he was running his cock sucker about me on S-S 

Who’s YH 

10 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Don't run your cock sucker online and don't dig into people's personal shit and then post their info online. Problem solved 

You have to be smarter than that. 

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I was tired of him running his cock polisher.  I didn't give a fuck what happened.  He's lucky his son was right there with him

:snack:

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

It was you that was the lucky one. If his son isn't there and you fuck him up, like I said, you better have a good lawyer.

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what was the trailer tire story? He borrowed someone's trailer and blew out a wheel and tried to replace it with a wheel/tire from a junkyard instead of buying a new one because according to him the tire was almost shot anyways? :lol: 

I think it was jj and berrybry but I'm not 100% sure.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just saying you gotta be smarter. A felony assault charge is no joke.

Wasn't worried about him pressing any charges 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

that would be bad news. Would be life altering for sure.

He wouldn't have said shit to the police because he knew he was wrong for what he did

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Amg and those string bean arms!!!

:lol: that's you little guy 

1 minute ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Who’s YH 

See below 

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

You have to be smarter than that. 

It was you that was the lucky one. If his son isn't there and you fuck him up, like I said, you better have a good lawyer.

Digging into people's personal lives and info, you deserve what you get and have coming to you if you do some dumb shit like that 

Just now, frenchy said:

YamaHeeb aka Yamahauler

Fordly still refers to him as The Heeb :lol:

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

My good buddy whooped a guys ass really bad who was fucking with his little brother in a bar. Broke the guys nose and leg. He got charged with felony assault. The dude lied about what happened. My buddy was lawyered up and shit was getting really bad for him.

Turns out a security camera on the street caught the fight on tape and showed the dude throw the first punch. The prosecutor tossed the charges out.

If thay video hadn't have showed the fight my buddy would have been on the hook for some jail time and restitution for the guys surgery.

It's just not worth it brawling. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Wait.....did somebody get called a “gummy bear”?

GTFO!!!!  :lol:

Who is Gummy?

You still have a lot to learn here. 

Ask Frenchy about the time he snorted coke off a bikers cock in a seedy tavern bathroom. :lol: 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Don't run your cock sucker online and don't dig into people's personal shit and then post their info online. Problem solved 

Says the guy that hid under a pool table when Alaska Gnome knocked on your door. :lol: 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My good buddy whooped a guys ass really bad who was fucking with his little brother in a bar. Broke the guys nose and leg. He got charged with felony assault. The dude lied about what happened. My buddy was lawyered up and shit was getting really bad for him.

Turns out a security camera on the street caught the fight on tape and showed the dude throw the first punch. The prosecutor tossed the charges out.

If thay video hadn't have showed the fight my buddy would have been on the hook for some jail time and restitution for the guys surgery.

It's just not worth it brawling. 

had a friend who was paying for over 10 years restitution from breaking a guys jaw while working in his first job out of college.  Lucky he didn't wind up in jail as well.  

19 minutes ago, bussman said:

Says the guy that hid under a pool table when Alaska Gnome knocked on your door. :lol: 

YG was never anywhere remotely close to here, vaginasnotaclowncarwoman 

14 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:lol: :lmao: :owned: bigly 

1141032543_giphy.gif.cf-2019-11-02T104926_891.gif.76c9f31243440499d89449354a5bd477.gif

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

It almost was :lol:

Tagalongs > 

like the tagalong a lot but i am a thin mint man at heart.  when my wife was the cookie mom I had hundreds of cases in the garage.  When i felt like one i'd throw her 3.50 and go eat the box.  haven't bought any the last few years.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

I learned that lesson like 28 years ago... The law does not take into account who deserves what it's who initiated the violence and then you are pretty much treated like a psychopath by the court. You better have some money behind you at that point ...

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s not.  But posting shit about my job and private life definitely is, and it’s happened several times, including this week.  :bc: 

I posted your name, only because I thought it was well-known on the site for a long time. I will be back in an hour or so, and I will try to find the post and delete it.

I agree with not posting the job, etc,. I will delete ASAP.