Check your account email address ×

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market

Rod

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market   

8 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the ugliest new sled on the market?

• The 2020 ski doo XP 850
    • Probably the 2021 XP 850

This poll is closed to new votes

11 hours ago, thewayout said:

Hey ya fuckin donkey, I paid less for my sled than any 2018 XRS out there, and probably 4-5k less than you did for the SAME fucking sled.  I bought a used sled because thats what I wanted to spend, i'm not some dumb ass poser that needs to keep up with the joneses, rides under 1000 miles a year, transforms his 2017 XRS into a blizzard, or thinks that a 2017 XRS is going up in value because its the last year of the XP chassis that came out in 2008.  FUCKING NOOB.  :lol: 

You bought ANOTHER used sled because that's all your wife would allow your bitch ass to spend. 

And no, you didn't spend $5K less than me dumb fuck. Because unlike you, I wouldn't spend full price in a snow check only sled.  But you wouldn't know anything about that, because your little bitch ass has never bought anything new.  So run along now, little cuck. 

11 hours ago, thewayout said:

The assault is very well regarded.  it gapes many sleds, especially anything AMG owns. 

You ain't gaping shit on the trail, little bitch. 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

G4 is 100% new modules , tunnels , supports , cooling and geometry.

No parts are direct swaps except apparently the brakes :lol:

Raped Anus just got massively :owned:  

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You bought ANOTHER used sled because that's all your wife would allow your bitch ass to spend. 

And no, you didn't spend $5K less than me dumb fuck. Because unlike you, I wouldn't spend full price in a snow check only sled.  But you wouldn't know anything about that, because your little bitch ass has never bought anything new.  So run along now, little cuck. 

You ain't gaping shit on the trail, little bitch. 

Raped Anus just got massively :owned:  

You'll get gaped by all late model poo 800's and 850's you have the balls to line up against. For certain.. 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

G4 is 100% new modules , tunnels , supports , cooling and geometry.

No parts are direct swaps except apparently the brakes :lol:

It’s basically new plastics 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

You'll get gaped by all late model poo 800's and 850's you have the balls to line up against. For certain.. 

Lol, no that's not gonna happen.

2 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

It’s basically new plastics 

Not even close 

Just now, Anler said:

yep

Lol, nope 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The only thing the same on the G4 and the XS is the RMotion. Which is the best rear suspension in the industry.  

SBYL Raped Anus and Analreceiver.

:owned: beyond  :owned:

Brake system, drive shaft, chain case, oops 

In 5 years Trudeau was only able to squeak out one sled of the year and it tied with the Jesus sled from Polaris. Thats why I had to switch brands, it was just getting too embarrassing being seen on those weak ass Trudeau sleds. I really feel sorry for Arctic Cat guys, they will never know the awesomeness of riding perfection... Sales Brochure for Cat in 2021 "Cat, Its Cheaper than a Jesus sled" 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, smokin george said:

It's got a day/night mode and brightness feature

but why no color,  they have made cheap color waterproof screens for years now and yet doo introduces something that looks like it came out of an 80's car.  Same with Cat.

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

but why no color,  they have made cheap color waterproof screens for years now and yet doo introduces something that looks like it came out of an 80's car.  Same with Cat.

It goes a diff colour in night mode

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The stickers are really cool too.

The procross has been basically as updated as the new doo but they didn’t have the audacity to call it a new chassis lol