Check your account email address ×

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market

Rod

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market   

8 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the ugliest new sled on the market?

• The 2020 ski doo XP 850
    • Probably the 2021 XP 850

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Same.   Not expecting much chassis wise but a new big bore would be fantastic!   Sorry zam I shouldn't have quoted you.....I know the 570 fan rocks your world.  :lol:  :poke:

I don’t think any serious chassis change is warranted.  They’ll move a couple of rivet holes and some attachment points, slap new plastic on it and call it “all new” like the rest of them do and X number of retards will belly up to snocheck.  That’s fine with me, the PC is tested and proven.  

Some of you should really ride a true race sled sometime if you get the chance...not one that’s been geared and clutched down to sissy consumer standards either.  I know where my SX is compared to my 800 that I had feared and clutched.  Loaded for bear to 50mph.  If I could roll out on the trails at 80+ for miles, I’d move or, get out of the sport.  Cuz....fucking lame.  Fat guys ride that shit. :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t think any serious chassis change is warranted.  They’ll move a couple of rivet holes and some attachment points, slap new plastic on it and call it “all new” like the rest of them do and X number of retards will belly up to snocheck.  That’s fine with me, the PC is tested and proven.  

Some of you should really ride a true race sled sometime if you get the chance...not one that’s been geared and clutched down to sissy consumer standards either.  I know where my SX is compared to my 800 that I had feared and clutched.  Loaded for bear to 50mph.  If I could roll out on the trails at 80+ for miles, I’d move or, get out of the sport.  Cuz....fucking lame.  Fat guys ride that shit. :lmao:

You're a fucking idiot lol

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know literally countless times more about clutching and sleds in general than you. Sbyl

Oh yeah? Do you think a 600 with mods needs clutching changes? :pc:

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh yeah? Do you think a 600 with mods needs clutching changes? :pc:

Trick question......nobody makes mods for a 600

Or are we talking about Brian's 600 class 800????

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trick question......nobody makes mods for a 600

Or are we talking about Brian's 600 class 800????

No a REAL 600 like Zammy's... But you didnt fall for my joke so nevermind... 

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The only thing that was not race specs on my '04 Rev was the pre heat button, small tank and high compression domes. Could have bought it full race, but you didn't get any warranty and wasn't trail friendly with the high compression domes.  Paid just over $6,300 for it OTD in '06.  Was a rocket up to 75/80 and pulled on out of the hole, then hung right with my buddies F7 until 70.  After I put a Tempa Flow on it , I was within a gallon at fuel stops with everyone else.  Was a full little sled for a 440

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You make me shart and puke a little in my mouth!!!1

Eww...I don’t want to read or think about that ever again.  Ewwwwwweew!

12 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The only thing that was not race specs on my '04 Rev was the pre heat button, small tank and high compression domes. Could have bought it full race, but you didn't get any warranty and wasn't trail friendly with the high compression domes.  Paid just over $6,300 for it OTD in '06.  Was a rocket up to 75/80 and pulled on out of the hole, then hung right with my buddies F7 until 70.  After I put a Tempa Flow on it , I was within a gallon at fuel stops with everyone else.  Was a full little sled for a 440

Well, I was just talking about the mil.  Mine’s got all the little race goodies too.  I even kept the hot start operational.....just in case I want to “feather” my reeds.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I was just talking about the mil.  Mine’s got all the little race goodies too.  I even kept the hot start operational.....just in case I want to “feather” my reeds.  :lol:

They made you turn that in with the high compression domes and small fuel tank when I got mine 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Really?  For warranty reasons?

Yes, that was part of the deal.  The pre heat button, octane selection switch, small fuel tank and high compression domes had to be returned to SkiDoo racing by the dealer. 

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yes, that was part of the deal.  The pre heat button, octane selection switch, small fuel tank and high compression domes had to be returned to SkiDoo racing by the dealer. 

The 95-97 mxz 440’s were cool sleds

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

For when you pretend race on the trail behind your house? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Pretend race then to Culver's where he crashes in the parking lot and then limps his Ricky Racer back to the garage. 

56 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes.  How’s that clutch kit coming?  “Kit”.

:lol:

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pretend race then to Culver's where he crashes in the parking lot and then limps his Ricky Racer back to the garage. 

How’s the sale of your racer going?  Have you found a more adequate sled for your usage yet?

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

come on guys like Kirk hibbert were shown the door really ? who do you replace him with ? a kid with a cad program is no replacement for experience like that .you think the rest of the family will ever look at the factory again after that ?  the list is long on experience they mistakenly showed the door . look what went down when they lost Rory to poo clutching went to shit for 5 yrs . took team to get them back on track . 

big mistake not investing/testing on the track also it is what built the company 

The 800 Ctec was a debacle, fuck the motherfuckers who desigend that fire blowing sonofabitch.

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  How’s that clutch kit coming?  “Kit”.

:lol:

How’s the sale of your racer going?  Have you found a more adequate sled for your usage yet?

I never said it was a "kit", Ricky...