Check your account email address ×

Gotta keep that racism up

Pete

GFY you baboon...

“We were doing everything we were supposed to do – and better,” Obama said of her family, recalling when they got a new address on Chicago’s South Side. “But when we moved in, white families moved out.

“I want to remind white folks that y’all were running from us,” she continued, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. “And you’re still running.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michelle-obama-says-whites-still-running-away-from-minorities-immigrants

1 hour ago, Pete said:

GFY you baboon...

“We were doing everything we were supposed to do – and better,” Obama said of her family, recalling when they got a new address on Chicago’s South Side. “But when we moved in, white families moved out.

“I want to remind white folks that y’all were running from us,” she continued, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. “And you’re still running.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michelle-obama-says-whites-still-running-away-from-minorities-immigrants

That beast is trash.  Maybe the reasons why people move out of these areas once minorities move in is residential values start to plummet due to poor property upkeep and management and crime rates start to rise.

But meh, “it’s those fucking honkies rooning our lives!!!!! Al Shaprton says so!!!”

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. 

Silly cracker, you can't be racist to white people.

Calling a black person a baboon is pretty racist tho...

You are a baboon too.  Dummy.

14 minutes ago, bussman said:

As they buy a mansion in Martha’s Vineyard. 

:lol: 

obamy.png

Obama's new home.jpg

Edited by irv

12 minutes ago, bussman said:

As they buy a mansion in Martha’s Vineyard. 

I guess they weren't t "broke" like the Clintoons were when they left the WH

Edited by Pete

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. 

Silly cracker, you can't be racist to white people.

Calling a black person a baboon is pretty racist tho...

Whens the last time you even saw a white person?  That 1% black population In Gaylord (43 people. :lol: ) must make you an expert on race relations.  

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Imagine thinking geography is a determining factor in whether you're a racist shit bag or not...

Yup you're a racist dosn't matter were you hide out NeoFascistGoebbelsStoner :finger3:

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Imagine thinking geography is a determining factor in whether you're a racist shit bag or not...

Imagine thinking some idiot from a rural town with hardly any minority population is fit to judge someone who works with, lives among, does business with and is friends with a significant group of minorities.  You advocate killing of cops and think they’re all fascists.  I use a term that triggers you, to describe criminals of any color.  Boo hoo.   I’m not here to change your belief system, but if you think for one minute that your shit flies for any normal successful person, you’ve been sampling way too much of your product.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Imagine thinking some idiot from a rural town with hardly any minority population is fit to judge someone who works with, lives among, does business with and is friends with a significant group of minorities.  You advocate killing of cops and think they’re all fascists.  I use a term that triggers you, to describe criminals of any color.  Boo hoo.   I’m not here to change your belief system, but if you think for one minute that your shit flies for any normal successful person, you’ve been sampling way too much of your product.

And the Oracle from the mean streets of Jackman and Whitebread Connecticut  chimes in...what a jagoff. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

NeoFascistGobellsStoner is a total Fraud so.... :guzzle:WGAF

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:owned:

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:owned:

I bet the ratio of racists is a thousand times higher where he lives than where I do. We have all kinds of folks in the hood here. Nobody GAF.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I bet the ratio of racists is a thousand times higher where he lives than where I do. We have all kinds of folks in the hood here. Nobody GAF.

No doubt, I bet some of the locals have one of these to count the number of minorities that come through the town each year.:lol:

t300_cbe7e75bc1e4c966cbb7abee34a09ce0_163ab109-f10d-46c5-af9e-185640cc9cc1_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1511242917