Check your account email address ×

Gotta keep that racism up

Pete

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

No, I minored in it. And racism absolutely existed in many cultures not just the honkey's.

Best of luck with this debate.  You’ll win (not that it is hard to do with him) but, you’ll feel dumber for entering into it in the first place.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Best of luck with this debate.  You’ll win (not that it is hard to do with him) but, you’ll feel dumber for entering into it in the first place.

No debate, I got shit to do.  The lawn tractor broke and I gotta go drop it off. Some sort of electrical bug, it starts and runs great but then every so often it simply wont turn over but its still getting electrical power and we already know the problem isn't the starter.

Just now, Kivalo said:

No debate, I got shit to do.  The lawn tractor broke and I gotta go drop it off. Some sort of electrical bug, it starts and runs great but then every so often it simply wont turn over but its still getting electrical power and we already know the problem isn't the starter.

I can’t stand diagnosing electrical gremlins.  I’d almost rather debate the origins of racism with Moto.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Pete said:

GFY you baboon...

“We were doing everything we were supposed to do – and better,” Obama said of her family, recalling when they got a new address on Chicago’s South Side. “But when we moved in, white families moved out.

“I want to remind white folks that y’all were running from us,” she continued, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. “And you’re still running.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michelle-obama-says-whites-still-running-away-from-minorities-immigrants

I would like to see you call a black guy s baboon to his face....I would enjoy the aftermath.  🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1