Check your account email address ×

Tulsi, the Hillary as the villain act felt a bit too contrived for me too

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, bussman said:

My gut said after sitting on it that Tulsi is yet another “hero” that’ll take on the establishment contrived by the powers that be to manipulate us. I’m not the only one, plus she’s pulling some crap too. 

https://medium.com/@pplswar/tulsi-gabbard-violated-military-regulations-for-political-gain-in-every-campaign-since-2012-b178a5b5f69a

Sorry, I’ll pass on this tired ass bullshit, enough of you people. 

A08013EE-CF0E-45C3-8761-17924665E8BA.jpeg

AD4B0A77-B237-4148-AB95-DE850EA45706.jpeg

IMG_4952.thumb.JPG.dfd725f80092d29515b4ffe1daac4f80.JPG

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The Russian bots have been pushing her for months. You can tell they are successful with the mush brained Trump supporters here.

You are the definition of an idiot. Just a quick question, did your hero Hillary's dealings with the Russians make her beholding to them? 

19 hours ago, bussman said:

My gut said after sitting on it that Tulsi is yet another “hero” that’ll take on the establishment contrived by the powers that be to manipulate us. I’m not the only one, plus she’s pulling some crap too. 

https://medium.com/@pplswar/tulsi-gabbard-violated-military-regulations-for-political-gain-in-every-campaign-since-2012-b178a5b5f69a

Sorry, I’ll pass on this tired ass bullshit, enough of you people. 

A08013EE-CF0E-45C3-8761-17924665E8BA.jpeg

AD4B0A77-B237-4148-AB95-DE850EA45706.jpeg

Yet another Freemason fraud

Wow.  What a hack job. NBC. Did on her.  First started off by labeling her “long shot candidate “.  Desperate for any kind of attention to boost her failing candidacy. 
Ran Hillary‘s comments, lies ,  in full bold across the entire screen.  Never put up her response.  Posted up some file footage of her smiling and said she was taking it all in stride.  Hard to believe what goes on in this country anymore.  They were as deceitful as could be.  If you knew nothing, you would come away with thinking this woman is a Russian plant. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Done...like she ever had a chance. Now go gargle those orange balls some more ya hack. 

Whoa.....Jimmy wake up on the wrong side of the bed?  :lol:   Please forgive me sir for simply speaking honestly about your girl Tulsi.   So sorry.  :lol:  

Damn you get butt hurt over her.   Is she Muslim?   

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Whoa.....Jimmy wake up on the wrong side of the bed?  :lol:   Please forgive me sir for simply speaking honestly about your girl Tulsi.   So sorry.  :lol:  

Damn you get butt hurt over her.   Is she Muslim?   

Good one Pig Shit Fordy...your love for Trump has always shined through your denials and you have been looking for reasons to discredit Gabbard since day one. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good one Pig Shit Fordy...your love for Trump has always shined through your denials and you have been looking for reasons to discredit Gabbard since day one. 

Poor Jimmy.   :lol:   Childish as usual when someone upsets him.   Better run to mama little man.  :lol:  

Discredit her?   I simply discussed her stances directly from her own website and how they are exactly like the other dem candidates I don't like.  :lol:   I'm discrediting them all dipshit.  

Anyone else poor Jimmy wants me to avoid discussing their factual positions?   Any other candidates off limits for anyone to criticize?  

Edited by Highmark