Check your account email address ×

Tulsi, the Hillary as the villain act felt a bit too contrived for me too

My gut said after sitting on it that Tulsi is yet another “hero” that’ll take on the establishment contrived by the powers that be to manipulate us. I’m not the only one, plus she’s pulling some crap too. 

https://medium.com/@pplswar/tulsi-gabbard-violated-military-regulations-for-political-gain-in-every-campaign-since-2012-b178a5b5f69a

Sorry, I’ll pass on this tired ass bullshit, enough of you people. 

A08013EE-CF0E-45C3-8761-17924665E8BA.jpeg

AD4B0A77-B237-4148-AB95-DE850EA45706.jpeg

Edited by bussman

50 minutes ago, bussman said:

My gut said after sitting on it that Tulsi is yet another “hero” that’ll take on the establishment contrived by the powers that be to manipulate us. I’m not the only one, plus she’s pulling some crap too. 

https://medium.com/@pplswar/tulsi-gabbard-violated-military-regulations-for-political-gain-in-every-campaign-since-2012-b178a5b5f69a

Sorry, I’ll pass on this tired ass bullshit, enough of you people. 

A08013EE-CF0E-45C3-8761-17924665E8BA.jpeg

AD4B0A77-B237-4148-AB95-DE850EA45706.jpeg

“My fellow brothers and sisters in uniform...”

Milk it sister!!!!!!!

I'd say it's nearly impossible to have the perfect candidate but she is the only candidate that is addressing these costly illegal wars. If that's the only thing any candidate could do as president is to end this madness they would be the best president of my lifetime. 

Let's face it, nobody is going to agree on healthcare, nobody is going to agree on taxes and on and on but these wars are killing us financially and morally. End them

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'd say it's nearly impossible to have the perfect candidate but she is the only candidate that is addressing these costly illegal wars. If that's the only thing any candidate could do as president is to end this madness they would be the best president of my lifetime. 

Let's face it, nobody is going to agree on healthcare, nobody is going to agree on taxes and on and on but these wars are killing us financially and morally. End them

I hear what you are saying but has not Trump steered us away from more wars in his short tenure? Again I don't dislike Tulsi other than some of her misguided left wing ideas but at this stage she is just making campaign promises which she more than likely can't keep. It will take decades to get us out of the intervention business and the powers that be will not go easily into that good night.

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I hear what you are saying but has not Trump steered us away from more wars in his short tenure? Again I don't dislike Tulsi other than some of her misguided left wing ideas but at this stage she is just making campaign promises which she more than likely can't keep. It will take decades to get us out of the intervention business and the powers that be will not go easily into that good night.

No Trump has not. Pull out now. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Trump is ending wars by the end of his next term the US will be out of Afghanistan :)

Edited by Momorider
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

No Trump has not. Pull out now. 

what situation do you think we would be on right now if he would have lost ? 

i think he is doing what he can to stay out of the conflicts with a massive amount of pressure from every direction to stay in the mix. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what situation do you think we would be on right now if he would have lost ? 

i think he is doing what he can to stay out of the conflicts with a massive amount of pressure from every direction to stay in the mix. 

Hey fuck stick I know what position we would be in isn't he saying that's what he ran on? He put sanctions back on Iran and pompeo and Bolton were fucking begging to attack Iran. GTFO of there now. We are still spending billions every month in Afghanistan and have troops staged all over the ME and northern Africa. Seriously what is the objective? We are not officially at war with anybody. GTFO now

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1