Check your account email address ×

Tulsi, the Hillary as the villain act felt a bit too contrived for me too

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats photoshopped

I'm not seeing anything making that claim.   You might be right but I don't think you are....do you have a link?

Edited by Highmark

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm not seeing anything making that claim.   You might be right but I don't think you are....do you have a link?

It sounds like the pic may be real but the story behind it isn’t.  :dunno:

It doesn’t matter though.  Right now, the left and their msm henchmen are destroying her in every way that they can.  She was warned not to upset their agenda with her crazy democracy ideas but, she just doesn’t listen!!!

I’m not 100% on board with her and some of her ideas/plans but, she deserves a fair chance.  Dems, like they did with Sanders, say otherwise.  Who, with brains, can support this party idiots anymore?

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It sounds like the pic may be real but the story behind it isn’t.  :dunno:

It doesn’t matter though.  Right now, the left and their msm henchmen are destroying her in every way that they can.  She was warned not to upset their agenda with her crazy democracy ideas but, she just doesn’t listen!!!

I’m not 100% on board with her and some of her ideas/plans but, she deserves a fair chance.  Dems, like they did with Sanders, say otherwise.  Who, with brains, can support this party idiots anymore?

Without question she's the best of the left but beyond her isolationist foreign policy she pretty much the same as all the others. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Without question she's the best of the left but beyond her isolationist foreign policy she pretty much the same as all the others. 

I think she has already decided to move on to some other cash making ideas.  If so, she’s doing it smartly and making a name for herself by baiting the Dems into their fascist ways.  If she doesn’t move away from that party after this, she’s just another retard anyway.  Sanders v.2