Check your account email address ×

2ND WHISTLEBLOWER COMES FORWARD

Yeah sure, lets let some anonymous partisan take down the leader of the free world without proof.  What could possibly go wrong?  What precedent could that possibly set?!  Jesus, this is getting obscene and gross.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

drama much?

Thats exactly what I think of all these breathless headlines, like this is it, we finally got him.  Meanwhile the stuff coming out of Ukraine shows a bunch of pols and connected people getting rich, and these same people dont care.  Do you actually think anyone has a chance of beating him in 20?  I don’t and stated so for some time.  Insult me or anyone who supports him all you’d like.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats exactly what I think of all these breathless headlines, like this is it, we finally got him.  Meanwhile the stuff coming out of Ukraine shows a bunch of pols and connected people getting rich, and these same people dont care.  Do you actually think anyone has a chance of beating him in 20?  I don’t and stated so for some time.  Insult me or anyone who supports him all you’d like.

https://www.lifezette.com/2019/10/ukraine-cash-clinton-foundation/

I told you guyz that Biden was simply, a dirty old politician. 

They USUALLY are dirty for MONEY. Money is the motivator. 

Holy fuck, this country is fucked. 

I don't give a fuck, other than the stock market. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

point is the leader of the free world isn't getting brought down over a baseless accusation. It will get investigated and if nothing is there it's over. Try not to get so emotional over it.

Edited by frenchy

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:news:

Vince honest question don’t you think it’s odd that they are trying to stop any all investigations as to what happened in the Ukraine in regards to the Trump Russia investigation? 

If Trump committed a crime I have no issue with him being impeached. But I think the justice department has a right to investigate if it appears there are were crimes committed. Do you think it’s fair that Trump is the only person that is being investigated 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She is the best whistleblower to date....

IMG_4939.JPG.84808ffaee916cb0fe101df48e3e2407.JPG

No, the other playboy one was.  She was much hotter and a lot less skanky.  But still, it makes you wonder, Billy C just had no game.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What’s to investigate? Trump admitted to it. 

Shut up you retard.

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She is the best whistleblower to date....

IMG_4939.JPG.84808ffaee916cb0fe101df48e3e2407.JPG

I don’t think she is pretty at all. Perhaps is because of my dislike for blondes 

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

I don’t think she is pretty at all. Perhaps is because of my dislike for blondes 

She’s got some nice pics but, I see what you mean.  She’s no “A player”.  Make up and photo shop can make a liberal look good....most of the time.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Emotional.  Sure ok.  :lol:  No the actual point is these people making these countless, baseless claims have painted themselves into a corner.  Its becoming nothing more than a dark comedy now..

so the leader of the free world is not going to get brought down over it right?

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

so the leader of the free world is not going to get brought down over it right?

Not in my opinion.  I just wish they’d keep this garbage off the front pages and talk about real shit.