Check your account email address ×

St. Paul police shooting

spin_dry

Just now, irv said:

Looks like suicide by cop to me. Just curious but are you trying to allude to police brutality here or something , Spin? :dunno:

Posting the vid for discussion. Isn’t that what this sites about? I guess we could go back and talk about plasma lined cylinders and underachieving 800cc motors. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Posting the vid for discussion. Isn’t that what this sites about? I guess we could go back and talk about plasma lined cylinders and underachieving 800cc motors. :lol: 

So your opinion is....?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Looks 100% justified to me.   

If you are carrying and a guy is rushing you with a knife I fully defend your right to draw your weapon and defend yourself.   Same should be true for LE in this case. 

This is not a scenario where the assailant is just standing around wielding a knife and might be able to be tasered.   He is attacking the officer.   Good shoot in my book.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This guy got exactly the outcome he wanted.  I can only suspect that he hoped his family would get some kind of settlement out of it.  But with the video that is doubtful.

That officer did take the initial interaction lightly, casually getting out of his squad and the guy was on him immediately.  I think the downside here is that police trainers will show this video as an example of how quickly they can be attacked and further fuel the mentality that they are constantly under attack and everyone is a threat and to shoot first if you want to go home tonight.

oh you guys,should see the butt hurt over this one .

the so called activist community is going off saying the cops are call g them names on and on . because the chief said the protests are just another example of people jumping to conclusions have almost none of the facts .

triggered is putting it lightly 

55 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh you guys,should see the butt hurt over this one .

the so called activist community is going off saying the cops are call g them names on and on . because the chief said the protests are just another example of people jumping to conclusions have almost none of the facts .

triggered is putting it lightly 

Lets bring all these refugees that are fighting among themselves and put them in little sects of the US.  What do you think will happen?  This is what will cause the issues in the US, not the people who come here to better their lives....and this has been pushed by people like Soros and the Dems for this reason.  They need chaos for them and their policies to thrive.

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

K. Discuss. What's your take on it? :dunno:

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Lets bring all these refugees that are fighting among themselves and put them in little sects of the US.  What do you think will happen?  This is what will cause the issues in the US, not the people who come here to better their lives....and this has been pushed by people like Soros and the Dems for this reason.  They need chaos for them and their policies to thrive.

Oh look. It’s the hypocritical asshole.