Check your account email address ×

Now they are going to tells us what we can and cannot eat

jtssrx

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's all about control.  They want it and you can't have it.

Exactly! It's the same agenda up here with the liberals and Trudeau. This Global warming movement/religion has gotten way out of hand!!! :wacko: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets ask the resident lefties in here...

They believe what they are told so they are all for this. Don't you know we are currently in a CLIMATE CRISIS!!! 

sheep4.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets ask the resident lefties in here...

America will continue to eat its shit food, gobble 80% of the world’s antidepressants, and gladly require 92% more ADHD medication for its young than Europe. Lefties aren’t gonna stop that. Now let’s move on to its appetite for opiates and it’s new found love for meth 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

how could any normal person vote for this? seriously 

I agree, it's pathetic. No sane person could vote for these fools, just said to my wife last night, "there's nothing positive coming from the Dems, it's like they want to lose in 2020"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I agree, it's pathetic. No sane person could vote for these fools, just said to my wife last night, "there's nothing positive coming from the Dems, it's like they want to lose in 2020"

I already said that, they aren't trying to win. The one candidate who is garnering the most interest from voters is the one they are trying to suppress and keep out of any future debates. Pretty obvious. 

• Thanks 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I already said that, they aren't trying to win. The one candidate who is garnering the most interest from voters is the one they are trying to suppress and keep out of any future debates. Pretty obvious. 

Bingo...Tulsi 2024 maybe....

Just now, Pete said:

there is a lot of money involved with the global warming hoax too.

The U.K.  has some strict guidelines on food and ingredients. They have far less issues with depression, adhd, and various other heath issues including cancer. The state of food in the US is a disaster. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The U.K.  has some strict guidelines on food and ingredients. They have far less issues with depression, adhd, and various other heath issues including cancer. The state of food in the US is a disaster. 

Clearly....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/02/teenager-first-uk-go-deaf-blind-due-junk-food-diet-report-reveals/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Haha....oops. :green:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

America will continue to eat its shit food, gobble 80% of the world’s antidepressants, and gladly require 92% more ADHD medication for its young than Europe. Lefties aren’t gonna stop that. Now let’s move on to its appetite for opiates and it’s new found love for meth 

They are speaking about RED MEAT as they believe cattle/bovine are responsible for our Global warming crisis. :wacko:

climin2.jpg

3 minutes ago, irv said:

They are speaking about RED MEAT as they believe cattle/bovine are responsible for our Global warming crisis. :wacko:

climin2.jpg

Yeah, not like that’s been a staple part of our diet for thousands of years lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don't need the government dictating to me what food is proper.. I can make my own decisions.. Too bad liberals cant.. SBYL

• Thanks 1

I bet there are communists in China that cant believe their ears when they hear this shit. It's their game plan.

The whole liberal platform is fascist/ communist we are going to take,ban,limit, etc..  We will take care of you if you give us the unilateral power to do so. It's for your own good.

• Thanks 1