Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

23 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea sure :lol:

I'd yank your little pussy ass truck around and you like the bitch you are 

Yeah right, your fag-in wagon would cough and sneeze while my more American built Tundra would handle you in 2wd. I could take a Prius everywhere your truck has been. :snack::lol:

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Lummox posts pictures of his truck actually being used for it's intended purpose....the other guy posts threats...SMH.

You better never talk shit about Ford, Janitors, or parking lots while AMG is around buddy!!!!1! :lol:

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well lummox doesn't have a poser truck, just poser tires! :lol:

40k miles on them and they've worn perfect with no flats in 3,000 miles of dirt and off road. :owned:

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Unlike you, I don't need "internet friends" to get someone to ride with me. :lol:

Oh no, I'm not going to get an invite to Woodspics fudgepacker fest, what will I don't now?  :lmao:

Get the fuck out of here with your bull shit. 

Oh,there is a lot more than me that refuse to ride with you because of your tough guy attitude. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, GGNHL said:

Yeah right, your fag-in wagon would cough and sneeze while my more American built Tundra would handle you in 2wd. I could take a Prius everywhere your truck has been. :snack::lol:

You better never talk shit about Ford, Janitors, or parking lots while AMG is around buddy!!!!1! :lol:

40k miles on them and they've worn perfect with no flats in 3,000 miles of dirt and off road. :owned:

I've lost count how many times he said he was going to put me in the hospital. 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

No ur gay!

6 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Your little weak ass Turdra will get yanked around like nothing. 

Pffffft yea sure you could

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Oh,there is a lot more than me that refuse to ride with you because of your tough guy attitude. 

Good for you and the rest of those faggots. Do you honestly think I give a fuck? :lol: :lmao:

Get the fuck out of this thread with your bull shit.  And take that non riding sorry fat fuck Pouts with youm

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Your little weak ass Turdra will get yanked around like nothing. 

Pffffft yea sure you could

Good for you and the rest of those faggots. Do you honestly think I give a fuck? :lol: :lmao:

Get the fuck out of this thread with your bull shit.  And take that non riding sorry fat fuck Pouts with youm

What a fucking baby. :lmao:

DO YOU REALLY THINK I CARE..ALL MY STUFF IS THE BEST AND YOU GUYS ARE ALL FAGGOTS!!!!!  

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I run these Atturo trailblade xt, I got 10k on them, did first rotation a couple weeks ago..No signs of scalloping..Seems to be a good inexpensive tire.

Screenshot_20191028-213254.png

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I run these Atturo trailblade xt, I got 10k on them, did first rotation a couple weeks ago..No signs of scalloping..Seems to be a good inexpensive tire.

Screenshot_20191028-213254.png

Those look good too!  

LOL!  My wife just saw the pic and asked, “Aren’t you thinking about a new truck?  Why are you looking at tires?”

I said, “one still requires the other!”  :lol:

She just shook her head.  I did too because I wonder why she still asks me such dumb questions!!!   :lmao:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Those look good too!  

LOL!  My wife just saw the pic and asked, “Aren’t you thinking about a new truck?  Why are you looking at tires?”

I said, “one still requires the other!”  :lol:

She just shook her head.  I did too because I wonder why she still asks me such dumb questions!!!   :lmao:

What you looking at??

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Start a different thread for tires 

No.  “Snowmobile” in the thread keeps most of the sledless retards out.  

Do you really want BarbieHands, Pampers and Spinner giving man tire advice in here?

D04D6BD8-1E7D-4F3B-9E6B-9D14D7DCDB68.gif

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What you looking at??

I’m not sure.  But I’ve always liked the looks of the Silverado 2500 (old style).  The new 1500’s look good too.  I want to see what the new Tundra will look like.  

Meh...I’m in no rush.  I still like my truck.  I’ll drop some new rubber on it and maybe do a nice facelift on it.  Jumping in new metal just doesn’t excite me like it used to.  Not sure why.  Just don’t care that much anymore I guess.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not sure.  But I’ve always liked the looks of the Silverado 2500 (old style).  The new 1500’s look good too.  I want to see what the new Tundra will look like.  

Meh...I’m in no rush.  I still like my truck.  I’ll drop some new rubber on it and maybe do a nice facelift on it.  Jumping in new metal just doesn’t excite me like it used to.  Not sure why.  Just don’t care that much anymore I guess.  :dunno:

My buddy can help you with the face lift. I wouldn’t get a new one. Those Tundras are gas pigs,but run for ever. New trucks are retarted expensive. Wait until gas prices are up to four bucks a gallon and watch the prices drop like a rock.

Just now, Woodtick said:

This is the look he is going for. 

2800B283-4457-4B84-8BCD-7D31DADE9F32.png

Naaaaw.  I like a mildly sophisticated look.....but manly and meaty.  Like a, “Yes, I’d like a medium non--fat, caramel macchiato with no foam, please.......then I’m going to drag you and your pussy hat wearing boyfriend out on the curb and cave your faces in until the gray matter flows” kinda look.

Ya know?