Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

They are shit tires now. They are great if you need some poser bling for your grocery getter tho. 

Yea sure :lol:

3 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Just stick with KO2s, mine have been great in all conditions except straight up mud wheeling which only mud tires really work for anyways. Putting mud tires on a daily driver is about as retarded hilljack as it gets... :lol:

Dude no one cares about how cool you think your gay ass ford is, unlike a real truck that just pounded 700 miles of dirt, mud, rocks, and fording streams. Plus can handle a 450 pound moose in the bed. :snack:

43391922_10212112962402608_4585445237127

20181022_085016.jpg

I'd yank your little pussy ass truck around and you like the bitch you are 

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The handling and traction are unmatched when picking up 10 bags of mulch at Home Depot.:lol2:

Zzzzzz

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:goodpost:

Still not as gnarly as the parking lot at the local  Meijers!!!!!!

Sorry you can't afford anything nice with that little bit of government assistance you get 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Zzzzzz

Sorry you can't afford anything nice with that little bit of government assistance you get 

Another day...more lies...what a thin skinned putz.

The Lummox posts pictures of his truck actually being used for it's intended purpose....the other guy posts threats...SMH.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

More of you being a jealous butt hurt cunt, like usual. Nothing new 

I'm not jealous of anything and I'm not on government assistance which makes you a lying sack of shit.:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Lummox posts pictures of his truck,actually being used for it's intended purpose....the other guy posts threats...SMH.

And you post nothing but useless dumb shit every day

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not jealous of anything and

I'm not on government assistance which makes you a lying sack of shit.:thumbsup:

Your constant being a cunt and talking shit about what I have, that you can't afford proves otherwise.

You sure do spend A LOT of time online EVERYDAY for someone who's supposedly painting houses

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Every set I got changed out, there was always some tech at the shop that asked if he could have them.  I bet I never got past more than half the tread before I bought new ones.  I may have had 15k miles on one set.  Not sure why they cupped so fucking bad.  Duratracs are a whole world better.  But, it’s been years since the BFG’s.  Prolly like 10 years.

In the past I would get 60-80k out of a set of AT's. These KO2's didn't make 30k. They wore like shit. Major disappointment. 

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

:lol: Is this guy special needs?   Does he think he is bulletproof?:lol:

E2389137-10C9-4A6B-982E-6188EE3EF4D2.png

Yep, just like I knew. You'll tall all kinds of shit but won't meet up.  Typical faggot ass sailor pussy.

And then on top of it, you make threats with a gun. What a pussy.

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Lummox posts pictures of his truck actually being used for it's intended purpose....the other guy posts threats...SMH.

Well lummox doesn't have a poser truck, just poser tires! :lol:

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

And you post nothing but useless dumb shit every day

Your constant being a cunt and talking shit about what I have, that you can't afford proves otherwise.

You sure do spend A LOT of time online EVERYDAY for someone who's supposedly painting houses

So do you...pay more attention to your union lackey job and just maybe Fords wouldn't be such piles of crap.:thumbsup:

My paint jobs are exquisite!!!!:ylsuper:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Yep, just like I knew. You'll tall all kinds of shit but won't meet up.  Typical faggot ass sailor pussy

Yo dumb fuck. I’m a grown ass man that doesn’t go around getting into fist fights over stupid shit on the interweb.  Show up to my house unannounced and you will find out how Well I can protect myself and my family. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So do you...

pay more attention to your union lackey job and just maybe Fords wouldn't be such piles of crap.:thumbsup:

Lol, your posts on here alone daily dwarf my weekly online activity. Not to mention what you post next door, and on FB and on Instagram getting your daily piece of ass. 

Yet even more of you not having a fucking clue what you're talking about

Lol, your posts on here alone daily dwarf my weekly online activity. Not to mention what you post next door, and on FB and on Instagram getting your daily piece of ass. 

Yet even more of you not having a fucking clue what you're talking about

Not on face book, rarely post on IG and I'm my own boss....anything else Mr. Thin Skin? 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well lummox doesn't have a poser truck, just poser tires! :lol:

His truck is a step below your woman's truck. And yours is almost at the bottom 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Yo dumb fuck. I’m a grown ass man that doesn’t go around getting into fist fights over stupid shit on the interweb.  Show up to my house unannounced and you will find out how Well I can protect myself and my family. 

No, you're a mouth flapping little pussy, who can't back his mouth up without having to get a gun.  Fucking pussy ass bitch 

I'll find your scrawny little bitch ass in a bar and we'll see how tough you aren't 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not on face book, rarely post on IG and I'm my own boss....anything else Mr. Thin Skin? 

Yea, get the fuck out of this thread and quit fucking it up like you do every other thread, cunt 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No, you're a mouth flapping little pussy, who can't back his mouth up without having to get a gun.  Fucking pussy ass bitch 

I'll find your scrawny little bitch ass in a bar and we'll see how tough you aren't 

Yea, get the fuck out of this thread and quit fucking it up like you do every other thread, cunt 

Yeah...you are really adding a lot. :lmao:

When you wonder why you never get invited to any of the rides in the mid west,remember this post! 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

When you wonder why you never get invited to any of the rides in the mid west,remember this post! 

Unlike you, I don't need "internet friends" to get someone to ride with me. :lol:

Oh no, I'm not going to get an invite to Woodspics fudgepacker fest, what will I don't now?  :lmao:

Get the fuck out of here with your bull shit.