Check your account email address ×

The cause of toxic masculinity? Single mothers.

Rod

The science doesn’t lie 

The statistics on single mother parenting don’t exactly look great. There’s a greater risk of poverty, behavioral problems, suicide, substance abuse and dropping out of high school. Generally speaking, criminals (who are typically male) are more likely to have grown up in a single parent household. Prisons are lousy with fatherless men, and some 92 percent of men currently behind bars are fathers themselves, carrying on the legacy of their own fatherless childhoods. Some research shows that when women raise boys alone, the lack of resources trickles down to the support and education given to those boys, who end up with lower incomes as adults themselves.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not sure I blame the mothers in most cases.   Men more so than women are complete pieces of shit with little to no dedication to family.  

Edited by Highmark

American civilization has done an excellent job at castrating the black father and empowering the black mother. It’s amazing how what worked so well at helping slave owners keep control has come to bite American society in the ass. Karma. 

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not sure I blame the mothers in most cases.   Men more so than women are complete pieces of shit with little to no dedication to family.  

I hear you, I dont know how someone could just not want to be in their kids lives.. I fought for custody of my kids and I won..I could not imagine some of there people who just dont give a shit about their kids..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I hear you, I dont know how someone could just not want to be in their kids lives.. I fought for custody of my kids and I won..I could not imagine some of there people who just dont give a shit about their kids..

It really is sickening but some guys just don’t give a fuck...good on you for fighting for your kids and even better you won. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is sickening but some guys just don’t give a fuck...good on you for fighting for your kids and even better you won. :thumbsup:

Sad reality is much of it is a product of our welfare system and abortion laws.   Too many fathers think the govt will take care of them or think screw her she should have got rid of it.   The statistics before and after the Great Society and Roe v. Wade are unmistakable.  

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Sad reality is much of it is a product of our welfare system and abortion laws.   Too many fathers think the govt will take care of them or think screw her she should have got rid of it.   The statistics before and after the Great Society and Roe v. Wade are unmistakable.  

well we should pay people to abort kids rather than paying them for the next 18 years and all the societal troubles that go along with it.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thank you:bc:.. Its a lot for me, I have no help, no family within a 1000 miles. I do it all myself, was at the high school 4 times yesterday for my daughters activities and at the middle school twice for my son's stuff, shopped quick, made dinner, laundry, cleaned up the house a bit..I do a pretty good job, I know my kids see it. Just hope they continue with the path I try and keep them on..

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, Highmark said:

yep. Men walk away because they can. Women don't have the same ability.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Thank you:bc:.. Its a lot for me, I have no help, no family within a 1000 miles. I do it all myself, was at the high school 4 times yesterday for my daughters activities and at the middle school twice for my son's stuff, shopped quick, made dinner, laundry, cleaned up the house a bit..I do a pretty good job, I know my kids see it. Just hope they continue with the path I try and keep them on..

good for you :bc: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

excellent,  I could not imagine being in that position but great job making them a priority

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Good man :bc:

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, frenchy said:

yep. Men walk away because they can. Women don't have the same ability.

It is getting more common.  I know of several different guys raising/ raised kids when mom bolted.  Three just in my wife’s immediate family. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

well we should pay people to abort kids rather than paying them for the next 18 years and all the societal troubles that go along with it.  

Statistics show its created more cost and societal issues.   That's the point.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

It is getting more common.  I know of several different guys raising/ raised kids when mom bolted.  Three just in my wife’s immediate family. 

I know several too. 

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Good for you.  I know a lot of father's who just want to be in the lives of their children, unfortunately they have to deal with mothers that are constantly trying to push them away or move away and take the children.  I know of at least 3 by me where the mothers are always a pita with everything involving the children. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Good for you.  I know a lot of father's who just want to be in the lives of their children, unfortunately they have to deal with mothers that are constantly trying to push them away or move away and take the children.  I know of at least 3 by me where the mothers are always a pita with everything involving the children. 

Thank you,

Yeah, lots of bitter mothers out there that is for sure.. I try and be civil with my kids mother as best I can..Not easy all the time..

Just what I've been sayin' for a long time...……………...filthy girls allowing a filthy pig to mount and breed them. Just what the fuck I've been sayin', all along.

There should be a LICENSE TO BREED, worldwide...…………..but that will never happen. Too many religions would never allow that. Catholics, Muslims, Jews, and some others, have ALWAYS told their flocks to have many children. It's coming back to bite humanity in the ass. 

I hope that ALL RELIGIONS die someday.Every fukken one of them. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just what I've been sayin' for a long time...……………...filthy girls allowing a filthy pig to mount and breed them. Just what the fuck I've been sayin', all along.

There should be a LICENSE TO BREED, worldwide...…………..but that will never happen. Too many religions would never allow that. Catholics, Muslims, Jews, and some others, have ALWAYS told their flocks to have many children. It's coming back to bite humanity in the ass. 

I hope that ALL RELIGIONS die someday.Every fukken one of them. 

LOL.  Eloquent as usual.  :lol:

”Filthy pigs can mount and breed as long as they have breeding licenses.”