Check your account email address ×

Source says Russian oligarchs co-signed Trump's Deutsche Bank loans

Not been verified..... Huge if true

Lawrence O'Donnell: Source says Russian oligarchs co-signed Trump's Deutsche Bank loans

| August 27, 2019 11:26 PM

MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell says he has a source who told him Russian oligarchs signed off loans given to President Trump by Deutsche Bank.

Lawyers for the German lender told a federal appeals court Tuesday that the bank has documents sought by Democrat-led House committees, which subpoenaed Deutsche Bank and Capital One for financial records related to Trump, his family, and businesses, but declined to reveal if they have Trump's tax returns.

While the New York Times reports Deutsche Bank, which has done business with Trump for two decades, does have some of Trump's personal and corporate tax returns, O'Donnell told colleague Rachel Maddow in the hand-off between their shows Tuesday evening he can go a bit further.

This single source close to Deutsche Bank has told me that the Trump — Donald Trump's loan documents there show that he has co-signers. That's how he was able to obtain those loans. And that the co-signers are Russian oligarchs," he said.

A shocked Maddow replied, "What? Really?"

"That would explain, it seems to me, every kind word Donald Trump has ever said about Russia and Vladimir Putin, if true, and I stress the 'if true' part of this," O'Donnell added.

O'Donnell later said this source told him that Trump's tax returns reveal "he pays little to no income tax in some years."

He added that his source said Trump, a longtime real estate businessman, would not have been able to obtain his loans with Deutsche Bank without these co-signers he described as "Russian billionaires close to Vladimir Putin."

"If true," O'Donnell said, "that would explain every kind word Donald Trump has ever said about Russia and Vladimir Putin. If true. If true, that would be a significant factor in Vladimir Putin's publicly stated preference for presidential candidate Donald Trump over presidential candidate Hillary Clinton."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lawrence-odonnell-source-says-russian-oligarchs-co-signed-trumps-deutsche-bank-loans

• Platinum Contributing Member
If This Is It
I've been phoning night and morning
I heard you say, "Tell him, I'm not home"
Now you're confessing but I'm still guessing
I've been your fool for so so long
Girl, don't lie, just to save my feelings
Girl, don't cry and tell me nothing's wrong
Girl, don't try to make up phony reasons
I'd rather leave than never believe
If this is it, please let me know
If this ain't love you'd better let me know
If this is it, I want to know
If this ain't love baby, just say so
You've been thinking and I've been drinking
We both know that it's just not right
Now you're pretending that it's not ending
You'll say anything to avoid a fight
Girl, don't lie and tell me that you need me
Girl, don't cry and tell me nothing's wrong
I'll be alright one way or another
So let

• Gold Member

The media in this country is so blatantly dishonest! No one ever calls them on it, either. We swallow it hook, line & sinker so we can prove your pile of shit is bigger than mine and therefore my pile of shit should get elected. John Q Public has ZERO ability to think for themselves, ZERO!!

Pathetic!

• Like 1

He’s been hiding his taxes and financials at all cost for a reason. The revelation the bank had his taxes came up when the bank was on trial for Russian money laundering. Tax records are required for loans and as everyone knows Trump is a huge risk and required co signers.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

He’s been hiding his taxes and financials at all cost for a reason. The revelation the bank had his taxes came up when the bank was on trial for Russian money laundering. Tax records are required for loans and as everyone knows Trump is a huge risk and required co signers.

Do you even realize the crap you post?  You believe any stitch of speculation about trump.  LOL.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Do you even realize the crap you post?  You believe any stitch of speculation about trump.  LOL.

Like I said more to come from Russian money laundering case ongoing right now in court.

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I love Madcow's reaction.... :lol:

https://twitter.com/Lawrence/status/1166800943272353792

Wonder how that worked out for them...

Edited by Snake