Check your account email address ×

Home wrecker

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Gee...OK...she fucked around her husband...bad Omar...bad. That make you feel better?

So why was she elected?  She doesn't seem like a good candidate, but for some reason she was elected by democrats....I wonder why?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Shes pretty good looking to be honest ya

Not gonna lie she isn't half bad the 5% we see of her.  :lol:  

I would guess the "punishment" in Islam is pretty severe for this type of activity.  :lol:  

"You need to make amends, pray to Allah from this hole in the ground while we throw stones of atonement at you."  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure thing Step and Fetch It....not miserable at all and you keep playing the old go along to get along game...suits you well. :thumbsup:

Not at all this and not missing that :lol: what you are for sure is a FAT miserable sack of festering shit and a brain dead paint huffing FUCK :finger2:

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So why was she elected?  She doesn't seem like a good candidate, but for some reason she was elected by democrats....I wonder why?

Her district is basically full of clones like her disgusting wannabee terrorists and bomb maker :flush: 

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not gonna lie she isn't half bad the 5% we see of her.  :lol:  

I would guess the "punishment" in Islam is pretty severe for this type of activity.  :lol:  

"You need to make amends, pray to Allah from this hole in the ground while we throw stones of atonement at you."  :lol:  

She would be stoned to death in Somalia :guzzle: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You should be stoned to death 

@ckf can with take the garbage out seems like its garbage day for these bipolar shitstains wishing harm on members  here, this gets you banned on Twitter and FB should here also 

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

@ckf can with take the garbage out seems like its garbage day for these bipolar shitstains wishing harm on members  here, this gets you banned on Twitter and FB should here also 

HAHA I give you the fuckoff click and you go -1 :lol:

17 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Apparently everyone's favorite Omar has a high level of morality..

DC consultant's alleged affair with Ilhan Omar is front and center in divorce papers

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omar-affair-dc-consultant-divorce-papers

It is kind of funny to see it front and center at many of the MN news sights, but a couple were seriously behind the others and it was (is) only a small blurb about it.

I'm going with my general "don't care" on this, but the whole money thing could bring her down.  

6 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

It is kind of funny to see it front and center at many of the MN news sights, but a couple were seriously behind the others and it was (is) only a small blurb about it.

I'm going with my general "don't care" on this, but the whole money thing could bring her down.  

Apparently, our local station sent somebody down to ask her about it at her place during some meeting of her fellow half-wits.  She was indignant as hell and stopped just short of calling him a racist.  Even our newscaster reporting if from the desk was like, wow...and it left him speechless for a second.  I just laughed.  She's so fucking gross.  Human garbage.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nah...we need more Lyndsey Grahams pushing for perpetual war around the globe.

We don't need either of these.  At all.  But your deflection and defense of your muslim trash is once again noted.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

We don't need either of these.  At all.  But your deflection and defense of your muslim trash is once again noted.

Note anything you want...very proud of ya! 

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The real question is will this scandal matter to her voting base?

Hey Cousin Carl what do you know about Dassualt Falcon Jets...there was one at our airport the other day and it looked badass....are they the only small jet makers using 3 engines? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey Cousin Carl what do you know about Dassualt Falcon Jets...there was one at our airport the other day and it looked badass....are they the only small jet makers using 3 engines? 

Yea they are not as popular as the big Gulfstream or Bombi Global. It is an older design which is why it has three engines. Still see them around mainly because of the roomy cabin.

• Thanks 1

On 8/28/2019 at 6:47 AM, Rigid1 said:

Apparently everyone's favorite Omar has a high level of morality..

DC consultant's alleged affair with Ilhan Omar is front and center in divorce papers

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omar-affair-dc-consultant-divorce-papers

Why do you hold her to a higher standard than the Trump?