Check your account email address ×

Home wrecker

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why do you hold her to a higher standard than the Trump?

Barb, Where do I say anything about Trump in what you quoted??

On 8/28/2019 at 5:47 AM, Rigid1 said:

Apparently everyone's favorite Omar has a high level of morality..

DC consultant's alleged affair with Ilhan Omar is front and center in divorce papers

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omar-affair-dc-consultant-divorce-papers

Several of the fathers of America fucked 12 and 13 year old slave girls. Old enough  to bleed, old enough to breed was their motto. Hell, they impregnated them as well. This is definitely an improvement. It’s all about progress, not perfection. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Several of the fathers of America fucked 12 and 13 year old slave girls. Old enough  to bleed, old enough to breed was their motto. Hell, they impregnated them as well. This is definitely an improvement. It’s all about progress, not perfection. 

Cool story bro

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nope, you??

Why did you suddenly decided marriage fidelity was an issue? 

She isn't nearly has high profile or as important as Trump yet you are upset that she is a home wrecker and not Trump. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Why did you suddenly decided marriage fidelity was an issue? 

She isn't nearly has high profile or as important as Trump yet you are upset that she is a home wrecker and not Trump. 

Ive asked you 2 questions with no answer from you and I have answered both yours..

here is a third question.. Where do I seem upset?? Its not like id not visit The state she is from or not purchase anything from her state.. I mean those actions are purely for people with major butt hurt..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Ive asked you 2 questions with no answer from you and I have answered both yours..

here is a third question.. Where do I seem upset?? Its not like id not visit The state she is from or not purchase anything from her state.. I mean those actions are purely for people with major butt hurt..

I could be wrong but I think you've accused be of being triggered for starting threads about Trump's behaviour.  You started this thread so one would guess you are triggered by her actions. 

As for your other two answers. You didn't mention Trump in your post.  Yes I have started threads about Trump's infidelity. I don't recall you ever giving a shit about his actions so I'm surprised you care about her since she is so much lower in the government. 

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I could be wrong but I think you've accused be of being triggered for starting threads about Trump's behaviour.  You started this thread so one would guess you are triggered by her actions. 

As for your other two answers. You didn't mention Trump in your post.  Yes I have started threads about Trump's infidelity. I don't recall you ever giving a shit about his actions so I'm surprised you care about her since she is so much lower in the government. 

Correct, I dont give 2 shits who he has banged as a private citizen.. 

And as a registered Democrat Im more concerned with issues involving my party and the image they put out to the voters..If you think saying Trump banged playmates 20 years ago is going to cost him the election you will be not making it to any US kayak festivals till after 2024..

Edited by Rigid1
needed to add some stuff

46 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Barb, Where do I say anything about Trump in what you quoted??

You don’t spend all your free time and half the time you’re supposed to be working bashing Trump. Therefore.....you’re a Trumpster!!!111

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

why do you care who he banged as a private citizen?? especially since this isnt even your country of residence??

46 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

why do you care who he banged as a private citizen?? especially since this isnt even your country of residence??

Dude, it's all he has... let him be.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yet you have failed to start threads about any democrat who has done the same or worse.  Ah yes the hypocritical left on full display.