Check your account email address ×

Jeffrey Epstein kept ‘meticulously detailed’ diaries which could come back to haunt his powerful pals

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

I hope someone leaks it to the internet for all to see!

If it gets leaked and there is stuff about Trump and nothing about Hillary, the nutbars on here will claim it was “acid washed” or “bleached “ or “deleted by google”. Whatever Breitbart or the daily caller tells them. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

If it gets leaked and there is stuff about Trump and nothing about Hillary, the nutbars on here will claim it was “acid washed” or “bleached “ or “deleted by google”. Whatever Breitbart or the daily caller tells them. 

everyday activities of President Trump trigger some people into distorted opinions, extreme emotions and hysterical behaviors. Well-known writer Bernard Goldberg gives supposed behavioral examples of TDS among Trump’s political opponents, including fainting, vomiting, students retreating to "safe spaces" and others demanding "therapy dogs." Political commentator Justin Raimondo focuses on opinions, language and cognition, writing in the LA Times that "sufferers speak a distinctive language consisting of hyperbole [leading to] a constant state of hysteria… the afflicted lose touch with reality."

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

If it gets leaked and there is stuff about Trump the Clinton's and nothing about Hillary Trump, the nutbars on here will claim it was “acid washed” or “bleached “ or “deleted by google”. Whatever Breitbart Dem Underground or the daily caller MSNBC tells them. 

The sad part is this will go right over your head.

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The sad part is this will go right over your head.

I shouldn’t have said Breitbart or the daily caller. You brain dead fools will say whatever Trump tells you to say. 

Trumpsters:

“He stopped all ties with Epstein over 20 year ago!!!!!!!!”   

Meanwhile; Trump 2002  “terrific guy...known him 15 years.... like beautiful women as much as me.....  likes them young....

True TDS is when you only hate something until Trump Does Shit  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I shouldn’t have said Breitbart or the daily caller. You brain dead fools will say whatever Trump tells you to say. 

Trumpsters:

“He stopped all ties with Epstein over 20 year ago!!!!!!!!”   

Meanwhile; Trump 2002  “terrific guy...known him 15 years.... like beautiful women as much as me.....  likes them young....

True TDS is when you only hate something if Trump Does Shit  

Just as before, this will go right over your head.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who wants to bet these "diaries" never see the light of day? 

You're probably right,who knows if they even exist.coukd be a figment of some reporter's imagination. 

It would still be nice to see some of the worlds so called elite go down in flames.

Just now, Kivalo said:

You're probably right,who knows if they even exist.coukd be a figment of some reporter's imagination. 

It would still be nice to see some of the worlds so called elite go down in flames.

Yeah it's either a lie or another suicide is coming up!

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump’s ex labor secretary made sure of that the first time. Draining the swamp. :lol: 

Yeah but there is no connection...only with the Clintons....SMH

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If the Clintons had as much power as the rethugs claim Hillary would be in the White House.

Their cognitive reasoning is amazing. 

16 Saudis hijack planes:  Rethugs, lets bomb Afghanistan and Iraq. 

Republican appointee Acosta from legal firm with Kenneth Starr keeps a pedophile from jail and seals the documents.: Rethugs. Damn you Clintons. 

Trump parties with him, says he’s a great guy, promotes and defends Acosta :Rethugs. This looks so bad on the Clinton’s. :lol:

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Accept we already know the Clintons are involved with this pedo island so you can drop the fantasyland thoughts. 

Edited by old indy

Unfortunately while damaging diaries are likely not enough on their own to get criminal charges on those in them.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, spin_dry said:

Like the word of a pedophile is any better. :lol: 

Thats the point.   How can his journals be trusted.   They will need other corroborating evidence.

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah but there is no connection...only with the Clintons....SMH

so Acosta knew that Trump then a dem was going to get elected as the Pres of the US years in the future and gave him a free pass

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Trump’s ex labor secretary made sure of that the first time. Draining the swamp. :lol: 

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If?  Awwww bless your heart. You don’t believe Trump partied with a pedo.  Your total faith in Trump is adorable. 

I have zero faith in Trump you twat waffel. As I said, the point went right over your simple minded head.

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so Acosta knew that Trump then a dem was going to get elected as the Pres of the US years in the future and gave him a free pass

Sometimes I can’t bother myself to respond to complete absurdity.  It’s just idiocy when there is plenty of real and probable things to cackle about.