Check your account email address ×

Jeffrey Epstein kept ‘meticulously detailed’ diaries which could come back to haunt his powerful pals

25 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Nah Clinton has a long list of credible sexual misconduct allegations all the way to straight up rape. Chances are much higher that he was banging young girls than not. 

So does Trump. Plus plenty of evidence of him partying with Epstein. 

None for Hillary dumb dumb. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

So does Trump. Plus plenty of evidence of him partying with Epstein. 

None for Hillary dumb dumb. 

Standing next to someone at a party is not "partying with."  

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Standing next to someone at a party is not "partying with."  

Florida businessman George Houraney said he was the one who fulfilled Trump’s request in 1992 for the beautiful women to attend a VIP party at the Trump property. “I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” Houraney told the Times in an interview this week. “At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein.” That the party wasn’t really a party at all surprised Houraney. “I said, ‘Donald, this is supposed to be a party with V.I.P.s. You’re telling me it’s you and Epstein?’ ” Houraney recalled. “I said, ‘Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can’t have him going after younger girls.’ ” Houraney told Trump that he had “pretty much had to ban Jeff from my events” but said “Trump didn’t care about that.” 

• Overall, we rate Slate, moderately Left Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that favor the left and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did I say that...so it’s just coincidence that Trump appointed Acosta? The fact remains that these fuckers are all in the same fucked up club and political affiliation doesn’t matter. 

Yes! I completely agree. Behind closed doors its just a big degenerate social club. Its why I hope Epstein's diary gets released. Fuck 'em all!!

• Like 1