Check your account email address ×

Jeffrey Epstein kept ‘meticulously detailed’ diaries which could come back to haunt his powerful pals

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah but there is no connection...only with the Clintons....SMH

Can you imagine if they were able to nab Trump in this mess? A guy like him would take as many people down with him as possible. 

1 minute ago, old indy said:

the flight records show billy flying pedo air quite a few times.  old news

Yes. He used his plane a lot. 

Now show records of him on the Island. Eye witness accounts of him partying with Epstein.  

Then remember you said Hillary  as well and none of you Trumpsters have shown where she is involved  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Now show records of him on the Island. Eye witness accounts of him partying with Epstein.  

Then remember you said Hillary  as well and none of you Trumpsters have shown where she is involved  

Seriously, dude, seek some help!! Your obsession with Trump is waaaay over the top, unnormal and dangerous to your health and well being. You say you have a family. Focus on them and your life with them rather than on something that you cannot control nor change.

https://psychcentral.com/disorders/obsessive-compulsive-personality-disorder/

Hillary and Bill have been put in many places by others that raise questions of great concern.  Their closest friend put Hillary at ritualistic Witch gatherings for cryin out loud. their best friend!!,, till he suicided himself that is..........

Edited by old indy

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There is an eye witness that says Clinton partied on pedo island :lol: 

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Hillary and Bill have been put in many places by others that raise questions of great concern.  Their closest friend put Hillary at ritualistic Witch gatherings for cryin out loud. their best friend!!,, till he suicided himself that is..........

1 minute ago, Rapid Anus said:

There is an eye witness that says Clinton partied on pedo island :lol: 

Links?  Of course not. Idiots. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so Acosta knew that Trump then a dem was going to get elected as the Pres of the US years in the future and gave him a free pass

Did I say that...so it’s just coincidence that Trump appointed Acosta? The fact remains that these fuckers are all in the same fucked up club and political affiliation doesn’t matter. 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Links?  Of course not. Idiots. 

Virginia Roberts, 32, who claims she was pimped out by Epstein at age 15, has previously claimed she saw Clinton at Epstein’s getaway in 2002

https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known

I want to be clear that I've for the most part defended Clinton on this as no girl has come out in this case and accused him of misconduct.  

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did I say that...so it’s just coincidence that Trump appointed Acosta? The fact remains that these fuckers are all in the same fucked up club and political affiliation doesn’t matter. 

There’s no evidence that Trump was at the pedo parties. The opposite actually. Evidence more suggests that once trump found out what Epstein was doing he banned him from mar a lago

Just now, Highmark said:

Virginia Roberts, 32, who claims she was pimped out by Epstein at age 15, has previously claimed she saw Clinton at Epstein’s getaway in 2002

https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known

I want to be clear that I've for the most part defended Clinton on this as no girl has come out in this case and accused him of misconduct.  

I wonder why would that be???      Image result for pics of hillary eyeing

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He was there, he hasn’t been accused yet. But by the sounds of it the place was a revolving door of teenage girls 

1 minute ago, Rapid Anus said:

He was there, he hasn’t been accused yet. But by the sounds of it the place was a revolving door of teenage girls 

Yes but there needs to be evidence.   You can't just blame someone for this type of stuff because you want it to be true.  It's far too serious of matter.   Don't get me wrong his association with him is bad enough but let's not link him yet to underage girls until there is more evidence.  

Pretty hypocritical to defend Kavanaugh's right to due process and a examination of what evidence there is and not expect the same for Clinton.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes but there needs to be evidence.   You can't just blame someone for this type of stuff because you want it to be true.  It's far too serious of matter.   Don't get me wrong his association with him is bad enough but let's not link him yet to underage girls until there is more evidence.  

Pretty hypocritical to defend Kavanaugh's right to due process and a examination of what evidence there is and not expect the same for Clinton.  

Nah Clinton has a long list of credible sexual misconduct allegations all the way to straight up rape. Chances are much higher that he was banging young girls than not. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I shouldn’t have said Breitbart or the daily caller. You brain dead fools will say whatever Trump tells you to say. 

Trumpsters:

“He stopped all ties with Epstein over 20 year ago!!!!!!!!”   

Meanwhile; Trump 2002  “terrific guy...known him 15 years.... like beautiful women as much as me.....  likes them young....

True TDS is when you only hate something until Trump Does Shit  

everyday activities of President Trump trigger some people into distorted opinions, extreme emotions and hysterical behaviors. Well-known writer Bernard Goldberg gives supposed behavioral examples of TDS among Trump’s political opponents, including fainting, vomiting, students retreating to "safe spaces" and others demanding "therapy dogs." Political commentator Justin Raimondo focuses on opinions, language and cognition, writing in the LA Times that "sufferers speak a distinctive language consisting of hyperbole [leading to] a constant state of hysteria… the afflicted lose touch with reality."

6 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Nah Clinton has a long list of credible sexual misconduct allegations all the way to straight up rape. Chances are much higher that he was banging young girls than not. 

He has plenty of sexual misconduct "history" but never with underage girls.   Generally those guys have a history of targeting a certain age.   I dislike Bill but I'm not about to claim he' a predator without some evidence.   Its flat out wrong to do. 

Edited by Highmark

17 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

There’s no evidence that Trump was at the pedo parties. The opposite actually. Evidence more suggests that once trump found out what Epstein was doing he banned him from mar a lago

Yet knowing what he did about Acosta and the sweetheart deal he gave Epstein he still appointed him. Sorry this shit all stinks.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He has plenty of sexual misconduct "history" but never with underage girls.   Generally those guys have a history of targeting a certain age.   I dislike Bill but I'm not about to claim he' a predator without some evidence.   Its flat out wrong to do. 

None of that matters to some.

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Because he likely didn’t have the opportunity unless on pedo island 

3 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Because he likely didn’t have the opportunity unless on pedo island 

Well again I'd like the evidence to make that determination.   

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Weird that you claim to have defended Bill yet you chose to only cut and paste part of the paragraph. 

Virginia Roberts, 32, who claims she was pimped out by Epstein at age 15, has previously claimed she saw Clinton at Epstein’s getaway in 2002, but logs do not show Clinton aboard any flights to St. Thomas, the nearest airport capable of accommodating Epstein's plane.