Check your account email address ×

I want someone to articulate why warm temps are a bad thing.

I always here the left talking about the end of the world because of warm temps. I would like one of the leftists on the sight to explain why warm temps are bad. 

Why warm temps are good

1. man thrives when it’s warm

2. crops thrive when it’s warm

3. three plant life thrives when it’s warm

4. Reverse the last three for when it’s cold

all of this can be demonstrated with historical examples. Man suffers when it’s cold. Plant life suffers when it’s cold. Animals suffer when it’s cold. 

The real world issue is pollution. Governments don’t care about pollution as they are owned by corporations and corporations are the biggest polluters. 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I always here the left talking about the end of the world because of warm temps. I would like one of the leftists on the sight to explain why warm temps are bad. 

Why warm temps are good

all of this can be demonstrated with historical examples. Man suffers when it’s cold. Plant life suffers when it’s cold. Animals suffer when it’s cold. 

The real world issue is pollution. Governments don’t care about pollution as they are owned by corporations and corporations are the biggest polluters. 

Advances in human civilization always coincide with warmer temps 

cooling is devastating 

1 minute ago, Rapid Anus said:

Advances in human civilization always coincide with warmer temps 

cooling is devastating 

Not too hot equatorial locations are basically 3rd world shitholes :guzzle:  

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Not too hot equatorial locations are basically 3rd world shitholes :guzzle:  

No we’re not nearly too warm or have too much c02

Edited by Rapid Anus

• Gold Member

My grass in my yard is pretty epic this summer....  when it gets cold and hovers around freezing  it looks like shit compared to these 90 degree temps I am getting at home.

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

My grass in my yard is pretty epic this summer....  when it gets cold and hovers around freezing  it looks like shit compared to these 90 degree temps I am getting at home.

my grass is burnt out,  not much rain the last month and i refuse to water daily so now I've just given up on part of the lawn and will try to keep just the area near the house in front green

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

my grass is burnt out,  not much rain the last month and i refuse to water daily so now I've just given up on part of the lawn and will try to keep just the area near the house in front green

Why bother? It will come back.

Mine has been epic all year with all the rain. Bitch is you have to cut it every 4-5 days or it’s out of control.

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

A little secret......let it grow longer during the hot months so it shades itself. It blows my mind when I see the neighbors mowing their lawns down to brown stubble while mine is still green.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Why bother? It will come back.

Mine has been epic all year with all the rain. Bitch is you have to cut it every 4-5 days or it’s out of control.

Yep, goes dormant and will come back. 

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

My system is set to water 4 times a day.

Edited by BOHICA

13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Why warm temps are good

You go from “LIES,ALL LIES , THIS ISNT HAPPENING!  

To Why is it such a bad thing?

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

My grass is awesome.:lol:

44 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

A little secret......let it grow longer during the hot months so it shades itself. It blows my mind when I see the neighbors mowing their lawns down to brown stubble while mine is still green.

Yep, goes dormant and will come back. 

I always cut it long,  grows so much better

I know if it goes dormant it will come back but last year I got the whole thing looking mint and had it that way through June with no sprinklers working.  Let it go a week while waiting for a solenoid with no water and playing catchup since.  

A changing climate is not a bad thing right now. It certainly could be. Climate is not just temperature, it is also the water cycle, winds, etc. Humans reducing C02 output will not stop changes in climate. It may slightly alter the way in which it changes. Fact is nobody knows what the future will be. Every prediction thus far has been wrong. It is not a fueld in science that can be accurate. What it is is a guess, just like betting on a number on a roulette  wheel. This is why we need to focus on adaptation and not control. Adaptation costs governments  money, attempted control through taxation makes governments money. This is the real truth. The bottom line is this, control over the population is the real desire.

Warm temps are bad because they told us they are bad. 

I know, a little redundancy just like the message, over and over.

You think the message is thick now, wait another five years.  This stuff is being marketed hard core to the kids.  I can't even imagine the next big concept.

Just now, favoritos said:

Warm temps are bad because they told us they are bad. 

I know, a little redundancy just like the message, over and over.

You think the message is thick now, wait another five years.  This stuff is being marketed hard core to the kids.  I can't even imagine the next big concept.

The insanity is off the charts.  Fascism works that way.  It grows into complete lunacy before anybody realizes it's already there.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The insanity is off the charts.  Fascism works that way.  It grows into complete lunacy before anybody realizes it's already there.

Climate alarmism is the new fascism 

Just now, Rapid Anus said:

Climate alarmism is the new fascism 

Well, don't forget "racism".  

Don't get caught stating anything that may label you a "science denier" or "racist".  You'll be "outed" by the SJW network and they'll try to take everything from you.

Nawww...that's not a neatly branded fascism at all.  :lmao: 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You go from “LIES,ALL LIES , THIS ISNT HAPPENING!  

To Why is it such a bad thing?

I've never claimed we haven't warmed, my stance is man doesn't cause the warming. My question is why is the warming bad. I keep hearing it's terrible please tell me why it's bad

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Maybe Canadians should fix their own fascist govt first? :lol: 

Trying too. But imagine when the majority of the voters are as stupid as boomboom 

3 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Trying too. But imagine when the majority of the voters are as stupid as boomboom 

Most of us knew that a long time ago...