Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!!!!11

Paid this off today :bc:

67270017_10157568583766979_1510271141640

Maybe go out for drinks tonight. Golf tomorrow morning, birthday dinner and drinks tomorrow night to celebrate 33 years. Life is good. :bc:

• Like 7

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Maybe go out for drinks tonight. Golf tomorrow morning, birthday dinner and drinks tomorrow night to celebrate 33 years. Life is good. :bc:

Your name should be changed to youngshitforbrains!  Happy birthday youngshitforbrains!  :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gotta work all weekend. My uncle who has been fueding with the family and who we havent seen for 7 years decided to come up to the lake so I'm really.looking forward to seeing him. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

I have a truck full of copper that needs to be put in the garage. #1 and #2 separated. I’m sitting on the couch eating Munchos and posting on this stupid thread instead.

That's what faggots do!

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Congrats on the pay off!  There is no better vehicle “option” than the title in the glove box!  Fact!

I don’t give a fuck about your Bday tho.  I’ll have some ice cream for you tomorrow.  Fair enough?

:lol:

• Haha 1

grinding down the side protection on the jeep to repaint along with the fender flares.  super fun.  I need a sugar momma- sons at the lake for 3 days with his girlfriend then comes home to work for 2 weeks then to Korea with the girlfriend.  Wife and her friend and friends mom went to the races at saratoga.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

He prefers the company of men.

Your act is about as stale as it gets. Try again. 

2 minutes ago, dz246 said:

joel birthday.jpg

Tremendous! :bc:

20 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

If it wasn’t for the damn mosquitoes it would be a nice night.

DF2E0DAA-1F49-4E4A-AD16-236BC85D7C7D.thumb.jpeg.1d239f6682e45877551b04aad70f3256.jpeg

I don’t know that I would have torn down the fence to start the fire though. :dunno:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I don’t know that I would have torn down the fence to start the fire though. :dunno:

Took out that fence section 4 years ago because I got tired of walking around. I was gonna turn it into a gate when I got around to it.  Lol

18 hours ago, SSFB said:

Paying shit feels great. We got our credit cards paid off, no car loans ,just the mortgage.  Just started doing new siding on the house on Wednesday.  The old shit underneath the original was actually really nice looking lol . 

• Like 3

Weekends....weekdays it’s all the same here. Is gonna be hot and humid here for the next 3 days. Gotta replace first and second floor bath showers with new valves etc. ....maybe after it cools off a bit. The list grows.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Prices seam the same as last run I made. Slow week ahead I may have to go drop mine.

Not sure why #2 is staying around $2? It’s hardly worth separating it. I separated because I had 2” K. Milwaukee 18V band saw makes short work of it. The electrical contractor on the job that I’m on has pulled 1000’s of pounds of wire off the Job.  He said they are sitting on it until the price goes back up on wire. That’s great if you have a place to store it.