Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton claims he 'knows nothing' about Jeffrey Epstein's alleged child sex crimes

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Don’t shoot the messenger. If he’s guilty he needs to hang by his balls like Trump should.

Bill Clinton is a sociopath and a narcissist.....much like Trump

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bill Clinton is a sociopath and a narcissist.....much like Trump

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Billy Jeff and Trump gang raped a teenage girl. Of course, the useful idiots on both sides would run around like a gang of retards proclaiming why one was guilty while the other was innocent. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Billy Jeff and Trump gang raped a teenage girl. Of course, the useful idiots on both sides would run around like a gang of retards proclaiming why one was guilty while the other was innocent. 

Exactly

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Once there is real evidence that Trump did something Ill believe it. Until then his ties to Epstein are as real as Russia Gate

Just now, Mainecat said:

Admit if Trumps guilty he should hang by his balls.

Of course I have zero patience for child abuse. 

Admit you’re carrying the water for clinton and that you believe he’s unaware of what goes on at pedo island even though he’s been there multiple times

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:true:

51 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yep 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Honestly I don't think Clinton is dumb enough to sleep with underage girls.   Think of what he already went thru.   Legacy means something to the likes of him. 

Its creepy as fuck how much he hung around him and I don't buy he didn't at least hear rumors however when did it really come to light about Epstein?   If Clinton's last trip with him was in 2003 there might be some truth to what he is saying.  

Have to step back and look at some facts.   Lots to uncover yet so as the Zen Master said...."We'll see." 

Let's face it they hung around Harvey Weinstein well after they had to know rumors about him.   Donations to politician's make them do stupid things.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1