• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Popeyes around here are more Hood based but Chic Fil A is the opposite. I’ve never had either but both have to be better then KFC

First time I ever went into a Popeye's was in Houston and I was the only white guy in there. :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

First time I ever went into a Popeye's was in Houston and I was the only white guy in there. :lol:

We have a popeyes, white neighborhood but for some reason it's always loaded with black folks. :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

So it’s good then. :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Popeyes around here are more Hood based but Chic Fil A is the opposite. I’ve never had either but both have to be better then KFC

We hit Chic almost every other lunch when in Atlanta.  Way better than KFC or Popeyes.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

We hit Chic almost every other lunch when in Atlanta.  Way better than KFC or Popeyes.

I can’t eat KFC anymore. That 50 / 50 mix of chicken and grease and I feel I’ll. Now a good bag of gut bomb sliders and I’m all good though 

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Chick Fil A is much better than either of them. I don't even care for Popeyes much. 

KFC once and a while if I'm in the mood for fried chicken over lunch. 

I got food poisoning bad from KFC quite a few years ago. For 2 years I couldn't drive by a KFC without my stomach aching due to the smell. It was like it was telling me, don't even think about it!!

Never tried Popeyes and I don't think we have a Chic a fil up here? Mary Brown's if I am in the mood, and that isn't often.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I got food poisoning bad from KFC quite a few years ago. For 2 years I couldn't drive by a KFC without my stomach aching due to the smell. It was like it was telling me, don't even think about it!!

Never tried Popeyes and I don't think we have a Chic a fil up here? Mary Brown's if I am in the mood, and that isn't often.

They are coming.  Fags beware.:lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/opinion/star-columnists/2019/08/22/chick-fil-a-is-about-to-open-in-toronto-i-hope-it-fails.html

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, irv said:

Fast food fried fucking chicken is about the most disgusting food you can eat....especially that garbage that sits under the heat lamps all day at the convenience store

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Fast food fried fucking chicken is about the most disgusting food you can eat....especially that garbage that sits under the heat lamps all day at the convenience store

That, I wouldn't touch. A Mary Brown's Big Skillet/Big Mary once in a blue moon is heaven on earth when I crave one!