Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

10 minutes ago, irv said:

It's terrible up here, which I blamed on our Liberal Gov't for reducing the standards but I think it is bad everywhere. Never in my life have I seen so many idiots on the road than I do today. We have had no snow yet so I know I haven't seen nothing yet! O.o

You are blaming the libs on poor driving? :dunno:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

13 minutes ago, irv said:

It's terrible up here, which I blamed on our Liberal Gov't for reducing the standards but I think it is bad everywhere. Never in my life have I seen so many idiots on the road than I do today. We have had no snow yet so I know I haven't seen nothing yet! O.o

It’s way worse than say 10 years ago. 

I think a lot has to with may more people on road , not paying attention. 

I sit here waiting to pull out and I bet 7 out 10 people go by are playing with their phone. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It’s way worse than say 10 years ago. 

I think a lot has to with may more people on road , not paying attention. 

I sit here waiting to pull out and I bet 7 out 10 people go by are playing with their phone. 

One car in front of me last night swerving all over and varying their speed like they were drunk until I got close enough to see the glow from their cell phone on the steering wheel. I wish I could knock people like that straight into the ditch

16 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You are blaming the libs on poor driving? :dunno:

Yeah, the standard has definitely been lowered, which I heard it was the Liberal Gov't stating everyone should be able to drive, it's a right, not a privilege. Also, while watching Canada's worst driver, the host and a commentary, Cam Woolley, specifically said exactly that. The Liberal Gov't lowered the standard so more people would be able to drive.

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

One car in front of me last night swerving all over and varying their speed like they were drunk until I got close enough to see the glow from their cell phone on the steering wheel. I wish I could knock people like that straight into the ditch

The worst is when they are coming in your lane head on, running you off the road.  Finally looking up at the road with panic look,  swerving Back in their lane. 

I drive around 10 miles a day.  So glad I don’t have to commute.  I would go nuts. 

23 minutes ago, irv said:

Yeah, the standard has definitely been lowered, which I heard it was the Liberal Gov't stating everyone should be able to drive, it's a right, not a privilege. Also, while watching Canada's worst driver, the host and a commentary, Cam Woolley, specifically said exactly that. The Liberal Gov't lowered the standard so more people would be able to drive.

They should have to go for their driving test in the postal code they live in. Fkrs are driving out of the city to smaller areas that have a drive/test centre. You should see the cocksuckers up in Lindsay and the lineups are out the door

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

The worst is when they are coming in your lane head on, running you off the road.  Finally looking up at the road with panic look,  swerving Back in their lane. 

I drive around 10 miles a day.  So glad I don’t have to commute.  I would go nuts. 

I do about 100 miles a day 

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Same here, and Ive already been taken out by some cunt with a cell phone.

Damn! I had one guy just about run me off the road. Pushed me up the curb a bit as he ran across 2 lanes. Lots of idiots out there drivinv, even without playing with their cell phones 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Damn! I had one guy just about run me off the road. Pushed me up the curb a bit as he ran across 2 lanes. Lots of idiots out there drivinv, even without playing with their cell phones 

I was in a cab over . Didn't have a seatbelt on , got thrown into the passenger seat. Bitches car came right thru the drivers seat.

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yikes.  You have to travel down town? 

Som in law is on the road 3hrs a day, if all goes well. 

I work from home sometimes but normal commute is 30 minutes to I-75 then another 30 minutes down to Troy. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I was in a cab over . Didn't have a seatbelt on , got thrown into the passenger seat. Bitches car came right thru the drivers seat.

Holy shit man...be careful out there. I'm more of an aggressive driver but lately I've been toning it down. Road rage ain't worth it. I just about lost it with the one guy....made me reevaluate things a little. 

17 hours ago, smokin george said:

They should have to go for their driving test in the postal code they live in. Fkrs are driving out of the city to smaller areas that have a drive/test centre. You should see the cocksuckers up in Lindsay and the lineups are out the door

I read an article on that and it was proven that the worst drivers head to places like Lindsay to get their license. The Liberal Gov't turned down the request that was suggested all drivers must be tested within their area code. Makes sense, but I guess the Liberals thought that was too harsh for those that can't drive very good. :wall: